looking for travel companion Sept 2008

TracyVB

Upcoming first trip to Ibiza shouldn't be a let down just because partner in crime disappointed.

I'm a 22 year old female from Chicago and looking for some fellow clubbing enthusiasts. Will go alone, but would rather some company. Interested in dates Sept 12-21 but flexible. Very easy going and fun. Looking for someone to share the experience and expense with. I'm very interested in seeing Armin & Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten & Tiesto, but also eager to expand tastes.

Anyone in the same boat? Let me know!
Tracy
tracyvb@gmail.com

Will be on my own on Ibiza from the 16th - 25th Sept.

Here's my party-schedule (as u can see I really don't like Trance... ^^):

16th BoraBora Ibiza-Spotlight MeetUp - 5 p.m.

17th Home of La Troya @ Space

18th Danny Tenaglia @ Space

19th Manumission @ Amnesia or PurePacha

20th Matinee @ Space and/or People from Ibiza @ Amnesia

21st We love Space

PM me if u want 2!

Am 24, also female and it will be my 4th time on Ibiza. :D

Hi Tracey ime there from 9th until 18th Sept will meet up if u wish ime stayin San Antonio Mainly Interested in Trance mainly like Armin. Tiesto, PVD, Ferry, Above n beyond. if you could go between thes e dates that wud b cool. I got 2 friends coming over on the 13th and go bk on same flite but am alone 4 1st half of Holiday let me know Cheers

Hello Tracy,

I am in the same boat ! ;)

I'll be in Ibiza in September (20-23) for the first time too, and I'm also going alone!
And because someone is not going with me anymore too!!

I'm 28, I'm from Rio de Janeiro.

I'll stay in Playa den bossa. I'll go to We love Sundays at Space on Sunday 21st and Tiestos Closing Party at Privilege on Monday, 22nd.

If you want to hang out, let me know! See you in Ibiza!

Hi Tracy!
You can count on me!
I was there last week and I'm coming back from Sept, 14 to Sep, 16. My stay will be short but intense. I can't wait to come back there. You can e-mail me at Reachseven@gmail.com.
See you soon!

Back