Looking for new gourmet dine

Fusi

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for new/additional fine dine locations on Ibiza.

So far i always went to km5, Bambuddha Groove and la Brasa in Eivissa. Also there is a great Tapas Bar, La Bodega, close to the croissant show (on the left side up to the way to Dalt Vila).

For me at first comes the quality/taste of the food. I dont like fancy&expensive restaurants but bad food (show&shine) like all the restaurants around the harbor and inside Dalt Vila.

Thx
br

Thx!
I've updated my List:

km5
Bambuddha
La Brasa
La Bodege

New:
Blonde
Can Dani (Formentera)
Can Berri Vell
Sa Caplla

I personally don't go to la brasa anymore...I loved it years ago, but lately it's really not been that good anymore.

another one you have to try - pastis in ibiza town. french cuisine, very very good.

Oh ok, i only know la brasa from years ago, so thanks for the update, and thanks for pastis :). 7 destinations, i think thats a good count for my stay ;)

I personally don't go to la brasa anymore...I loved it years ago, but lately it's really not been that good anymore.

I've been to La Brasa the once. I thought the setting in the courtyard was idyllic. But I found the menu limited - I struggled to find much that tickled my fancy, and I don't consider myself to be an overly fussy eater - and the service was subpar.

Found the food okay, but nothing to write home about.

Bar 43. Good tapas and 43 different types of gin.o_O Great if you want to wake up during the night to find your Mrs crying because she has know shoes.:)

yeah la brasa is no doubt very very nice - that patio is simply lovely. but service and food quality simply wasn't good enough lately.

did this april fool´s joke of a restaurant ever open last year in hardrockhotel
where one meal is 1.000.000 bazillion $$$ or some bullshit like that ?
or was it just a pr-stunt to get some free press for that silly hotel ?

did this april fool´s joke of a restaurant ever open last year in hardrockhotel
where one meal is 1.000.000 bazillion $$$ or some bullshit like that ?
or was it just a pr-stunt to get some free press for that silly hotel ?

it was definitely open, I know a few people who had the pleasure to dine there.

Back