Looking For Name Of A UK Club, Near Leicester Sq.

Ibiza-girlie

It´s a small greec place, looks like a cave with a small DJ Booth.....it has small rooms where people where dancing and places for people to sit, white walls and it was situated near Leicester Sq - London - as far as I can recall - not sure as I was pretty hammered!

name, anyone!????

The clubs round Leiecester Square are generally terrible, complete tourist traps, that's one of the reason why Home was a failure cos of its location.

this place was a cute little cave with good music and many locals, no tourists. I´d love to go there again, adtually. It had a very low ceiling and the barstaff were very friendly.

has anyone ever been to the met bar and seen famous people?! :confused:

If it had loads of small rooms, maybe On Anon? Thats on Shaftesbury Avenue.

I don't know many caves in Leicester square!

I seriously cant remember the exact location......sorry.....But it was small with some - not many - small rooms, low cielings and many dancing people (not to be racial, but many blacks)

Only little clubs round leicster square ive been to are Storm & Gass.. Kinda fit ur description..But they both play kinda r'n'b music.. so im not too sure!

ibiza girlie - think the place you're talking about is mondo's? on greek street (i think), go downstairs off street level and its like you said - a small cavern type rooms all linked up, with bar and vip room up a small flight of steps. ring any bells?

Richie Rich said:
ibiza girlie - think the place you're talking about is mondo's? on greek street (i think), go downstairs off street level and its like you said - a small cavern type rooms all linked up, with bar and vip room up a small flight of steps. ring any bells?

Yeak I think your right Rich sounds like the place but i think its called something else now not Mundo's

Back