Looking for flatmate for 2 weeks in August

SpotOn

Hi

I am looking for a flatmate for 2 weeks from Mid August (15th to be exact )onwards. I am a male in his early 30s looking for a well earned break from the crazy office life.

I have secured an apartment already that is close to Playa den bossa that is fully equiped.

ideal flatmate must have lots of energy , easy going and love your partying as we are not there to sleep! . Must have interest in seeing all parts of the island and experiencing its good food and culture.

My music tastes are varied so flexible there. Feel free to msg me , prefer if you have facebook and email address handy as i would like to know someone well before commiting.

Can put you into contact with the landlord as well who will guarantee this is not an internet scam of some sort!

Hope to hear from someone soon.

8)

I dont have a set of tits but i am willing to try if the right person comes along for the parties to end all parties :)

Bump, have had a couple people msg , nothing decided yet. happy to speak to whoever

couples are welcome!

Thanks for the enquiries however no serious takers so far..

Apartment is 800 meters from Space, has all amenities you can ask for.

The rent for those who asked is $500 euro a week (which for Ibiza is god damn cheap!)

Back