Looking for an Apartment in March!!

S

synwave

Hello all,

Im 23 and Ive spent a few seasons in Ibiza already.
I am planning to move to Ibiza in March forever!! I would like to rent an apartment for 1 year and then hopefully buy my own place.

I would like to live in the San Antonio bay area.

Where is the best place to find long term rentals? My budget is about €450 per month.

Thanks in advance!

C

best place is the 'diario de ibiza' the local daily paper. you might have to share though, there is not much available for that price :(

ask around in bars too when you're here

good luck

i have been researching el diario on your behalf. for a year round contract there appears to be quite a good selection within your budget in the san antonio bay area. however as it is for the year you may have to provide guarantees or deposits to demonstrate that it will be for one year.

for everybody else - rents for summer are extremely expensive, but for all year round they are a tad more reasonable.

i have been researching el diario on your behalf

You are an absolute diamond!!

I could provide guarentees, deposits and all that lark ,no worries.

Is there an online version of this paper?

Thanks again

Cormac

Hi Stephen,

I'm looking to arrange some long term accommodation for March/April 2005 onwards - possibly even the whole year. I came across this post which you were really helpful on but it was last year.

You mentioned that el diaro was useful for this - do you know how i can get some prices etc. for long term accommodation ?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

synwave said:
Hello all,

Im 23 and Ive spent a few seasons in Ibiza already.
I am planning to move to Ibiza in March forever!! I would like to rent an apartment for 1 year and then hopefully buy my own place.

I would like to live in the San Antonio bay area.

Where is the best place to find long term rentals? My budget is about €450 per month.

Thanks in advance!

C

Back