Looking for a “friend” to join us…… (MMF) - 21st July to 25th July

IbizaHotwife

My husband and I are looking for a like minded straight male friend to join us after a club night in Bossa (between 21st and 25th July).
Must be athletic, good size and at least an 8 or 9 out of 10.
We are early 30s, athletic (size 8 - 10), and aesthetically pleasing….
We must speak before hand, to make sure you ain’t a psycho and to make sure you are real / not a catfish.
No need to judge our life, just good energy please……. Apply within….

My husband and I are looking for a like minded straight male friend to join us after a club night in Bossa (between 21st and 25th July).
We must speak before hand, to make sure you ain’t a psycho and to make sure you are real / not a catfish.
Solid first post. Not sure you’ll find what you’re looking for amongst us weirdos! We’re all too obsessed with closing times, not putting an S at the end of Mambo, tinned potatoes and how busy clubs are to be into anything of that ilk.

Or am I just annoyed that I’m there the week after and am probably a 4/10…? I will never tell.

Last edited:

I strongly suggest you PM forum member @FallenangelGparsons Always up for an afterparty, regularly picks up strangers from all points of the island, never impaired by excessive drug use either.

Back