Looking for a female for 1 week Ibiza - LESEN !!!

M

mil

Hy, I'm looking for a female for 1 week Ibiza of 26.07.-02.08. Accommodation free of charge, inclusive car, Swimmingpool... only conditions flight (approx. 190.-Euro) and u shuld between 22-30 years old.

#

Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach einer weiblichen Begleitung (zwischen 22-30 Jahre) für meinen Ibiza-Urlaub zwischen dem 26.07. - 02.08.
Unterkunft wäre kostenlos (2 stöckige Finca mit Swimmingpool - Auto vorhanden!) Die einzigen Kosten die selber zu tragen sind ist Flug, ab München ca. 190.- Euro und natürlich ein klein bisschen Taschengeld ;)

theres one prob left... you are 33!
i will tell you if i have no luck...
in one month maybe i'm looking for a man... ;)

just looking for a female who wants to have a good time and funny partys!

i think the birthday in the first row of vip-lounge pacha @ ministry of sound we will have is the best party you can have...

I CAN HANDLE A LITTLE CANDLE WAX ON THE NIPPLE BUT ANYTHING FREAKY I'LL HAVE TO WITHDRAW MY OFFER :D PLUS I NEVER SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANOTHER PENIS SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MY SLEEPING ON THE BALCONY!!

mil said:
i think the birthday in the first row of vip-lounge pacha @ ministry of sound we will have is the best party you can have...

Oh so you do have the same kind of parties as me :p ;)

maybe we find a place for you... the finca is a "small one" ;) with 4 bedrooms, two kitchens, two baths, two living rooms a terrace and a balcony (swimming pool, ...) in St. Eulalia

dont worry mil you will find a lot of chicks wanting somebody to pay for their vacation. Pacha Vip Lounge sorroundings are full of willing girls :rolleyes:

its not only the pacha vip lounge and the partys...

doing some trips to some very cool beaches a little apart i've discovered last year!

i know, but the place to get girls the way you want is Pacha Vip lounge, the will go with you wherever you go as long as you pay .

of course... but im not looking for such a "money-groopie" from the pacha.

i know the girl will have a great time...
money is not so important for me!

Back