Looking Ahead: Sept 2nd - 10th

WuWei

A few of our group of solo travelers that all met back in May (over twenty of us from about a dozen countries!) are now planning a return trip this September. Two of us had rental cars so that we were able to jointly plan numerous outings to beaches, beach clubs, sunsets, restaurants, & of course, nightclubs. None of us knew each other prior to coordinating our separate "solo" trips, however, an amazing time was had by all, and many a tear has been shed since. We formed a WhatsApp group for over there & even now, a bunch of us are still in touch with each other almost daily. If you're looking to go in September, give me a shout....

Oh, and fear not my pic, as I'm probably double the average age of the our group....they were just kind enough to let me play with them because they could see that at heart, I'm really just a big kid that loves to have fun. And where else on this earth better to have it than in Ibiza? Besides, I dance with the unbridled energy of a six year old - or two - which apparently, is pretty "entertaining"....

Hi am staying in San An from 4th Sept till 14th. Have paid for tickets to Resistance, Elrow, Cocoon and Mosaic by Maceo. If you fancy going to one of these nights with me or else want to explore of this beautiful island, give me a shout.......

Hi am staying in San An from 4th Sept till 14th. Have paid for tickets to Resistance, Elrow, Cocoon and Mosaic by Maceo. If you fancy going to one of these nights with me or else want to explore of this beautiful island, give me a shout.......
Hi, im arriving on august 31st, staying in san antonio. Im keen on meeting up and going out and going to the beach. Where are you staying?

Hi am staying in san Antonio as well, will be staying from 4th till 14th Sept, how long are you staying in Ibiza for? Would like to meet up and go out and go to the beach with you.

Ah nice one, have arranged to go with guy from here to elrow on Saturday, could maybe all hang out. Otherwise yeah be nice hanging out with you guys. I can't wait either

I'll be in the Playasol Mare Nostrum at the northern end of pdb from the 4th-11th. Four of us will definitely be at Elrow. For those wishing to join or follow our group, Nicky is going to set up a WhatsApp group like we had back in May to make things easier once over there. Briefly: I'll be going to see Lovely Laura at Ocean Beach after I arrive on Monday. Tuesday will be WooMoon closing party at Cova Santa, Friday on the beach near Jockey Club followed by the dj at nearby Boutique Hostal Salinas & then up to the rooftop of the HardRock overlooking Ushuaia. There's a ton more that I'll likely do, however my plans are still coming together. Teatro Pererya in Old Town is a bar with nightly live music that's on my list, I just don't know when at this point....

The WhatsApp group is coming along great - not everyone's on the list yet, but it looks like it's over a dozen so far....spread the word as it's nice to have a group in the clubs, on the beaches, & out to eat.....see everyone soon.

I'm there from the 1st-13th . Staying in San Antonio hotel piscis. Doing elrow cocoon and plenty others. Group of 4 going with another 4 joining later that weekend. Welcome to tag a long
I'm on Piscis as well. You guys have anything going today?

Last edited:
Back