Lookalikes!

Buckley

This is the photo of a Craig David lookalike on a website:

1520.jpg

Isn't that cheating a bit? :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
i look nothing like ken hom...

:x

And I look nothing like Stuart Pearce (LEAVE IT!) but we're vaguely in the same skin tone. That was my point - their lookalikes don't look like anyone! :lol:

Buckley said:
chewie_oo7 said:
i look nothing like ken hom...

:x

And I look nothing like Stuart Pearce (LEAVE IT!) but we're vaguely in the same skin tone. That was my point - their lookalikes don't look like anyone! :lol:

oh i see. sorry! :lol:

how abot ray parlour?

73.jpg

chewie_oo7 said:
clue pups?

http://www.fakefaces.co.uk/modules/zPersonals/image/1816.jpg
anyway... is buckley looking for look-a-likes for the next so...?[/quote]

Nope. Nitey complained for about the 'ques' (sic) at V so I googled 'Manuel' and got a lookalike for the Spanish waiter. And so....

any i can go for?

JOB VACANCIES

Please take a look at the Job Vacancies we have available for lookalikes requested by our clients. If you or anyone you know look like any of the lookalikes we are after there is work for you.

David Hasslehoff
Do you look like David Hasslehoff? Click the link opposite to send your photos into us.

Frank Skinner
Do you or someone you know look like Frank Skinner? If so click opposite and send us your photos.

Hugh Grant
We are looking for a Hugh Grant lookalike. If you think you look like the Hollywood star please click the link opposite and send your photos in.

Margaret Thatcher
Do you look like Margaret Thatcher? Please click the link opposite to email us your pictures.

John Travolta
Urgently looking for a John Travolta lookalike. If you or anyone you know looklike him click the link opposite.

Young Elvis Presley
We are currently looking for young Elvis Presley lookalikes as he looked in the 50's era. If you or anyone you know look like a young Elvis please click the link opposite.

John Motson
Do you look like the sports commentator John Motson? If so we have work for you.

Back