look e look e

A

Anonymous

have you noticed that look e look e always call people and say stuff like
here del boy

or hey rambo!

the first year i went never heard the rambo thing before but last year they where all saying it.

does anybody know why they call us this ???

or what it means to them maybe there taking the piss!!

asked the owner of our hotel this and he said he didnt know why !!

all look e look e seem to be trouble why cant they just respect us and maybe we will respect them

can anybody help on this subject
thank you

does nobody know

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh help contribute to my posts dont ignore them

:oops:

rant over with

peace!

i remember one year i was in Bar M having my dinner and two of them came to the bar and asked for someone, they then went in some room with this bloke then left soon after

Very Suspicious

Do they do dirty work for big fish?

no idea about the rambo thing, but the most common one is del boy, i garuantee not even one of them have ever seen a episode of only fools and horses. and they always say they do ASDA PRICE, bollox

No idea about Del Boy, but when my boyfriend walked past them they would shout

"hey! Big, bad boy!"

And shake his hand-needless to say he loved it.

btw, did anyone see the looky-looky guy in Playa Den Bossa last summer who walked about bars with a toy duck in his hand and made it "quack" at people???

lookie lookie

funniest one i hear was hay del boy. your from london

I think the PR people are bigger pests than the Looky Looky men...maybe cos it's not quite as busy at the moment they really get on your case. 95% of the Lookies that came up to us took the first No thanks and just moved on.

therapy said:
I think the PR people are bigger pests than the Looky Looky men...maybe cos it's not quite as busy at the moment they really get on your case. 95% of the Lookies that came up to us took the first No thanks and just moved on.

Completely agree with you there.

At least the looky0lookys get the hint if you're not interested, whereas the pr guys (especially for the dodgy bars) won't take no for an answer and virtually drag you in, kicking and screaming!

kildare

lookie lookie's are normally of african origin who try to sell you fake belts, watches, wallets, and hand puppets as well.

some also try to sell illegal substances as well.

Robo said:
hand puppets as well.

Are you refering to the guy in Playa Den Bossa?

He would just walk along the road making 'quacking' noises with it to passers by. :lol:

Robo said:
kildare

lookie lookie's are normally of african origin who try to sell you fake belts, watches, wallets, and hand puppets as well.

some also try to sell illegal substances as well.

From what i can tell most of them are illegals from Nigerea and stuff.

Probs on there way to the UK :twisted:

I thought they were all lovely and really polite and friendly.

From chatting to a few they come over each summer from North Africa to make their money.

I got speaking to one of them and asked him where he was from and he said Sierra Leone, not the best of places with all the fighting that's been going on. There is, or was, peacekeepers out there to try and sort it all out so I don't blame him for escaping to Ibiza. ;)

Im scared of the look e look e women I went to walk on this wall to avoid them and one started chasing me, its scary being chased by a lilt lady

Back