LONDON

NITEFLY

im out in london this weekend and probably gonna do fabric but wanna know whats on first in other places,any1 know any good listings websites,also wanna know any good bars to go to too beforhand,aint done london in over a year.cheers peeps

Ministry has got 7 hours of Jazzy M.

The End has got Underwater with Dazza Emerson.

Turnmills has got Boutique, can't remember who's playing tho.

Pacha has got Hed Kandi.

And The Cross has got Renaissance with James Zabiela plus others.

That's bout all I know for this wkend.

Barwise, avoid the West End, AKA is good (next to The End), there's a few good bars in Clerkenwell, Shoreditch is good for drinking as well, as are Camden and Islington.

yeha well that is pretty much the same as in Ibiza then....well wouldnt know if the tourists acts as bad as they do in San An west end....but.... :x

well darling i was just talking about west end. OF COURSE there are tourists elsewhere than west end. that goes for both countries in reference to their west ends.....I just thought i might ask if the UK west end was as bad as the Ibizan west end. thats all

I-G - no the West End in London is no where near as bad as in Ibiza - its just a bit tacky. Thankfully not much vomiting and shagging in the streets!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well darling i was just talking about west end. OF COURSE there are tourists elsewhere than west end. that goes for both countries in reference to their west ends.....I just thought i might ask if the UK west end was as bad as the Ibizan west end. thats all

No it's nothing like it, just a bit commercial and tacky :rolleyes:

no shagging??? naaah boring! haha!
no seriously. I like leicester sq. but prefer the likes of Soho, carnaby str (totally touristy) cambden and notting hill....ohhh and for shopping i like knightsbridge!

If you want to check out whats on in london Time Out is ideal or the free pull out in Thursdays Evening Standard

NITEFLY said:
cheers guys,has any1 heard of a bar called tiger tiger in london

Yeah it's a bit cheesy and a bit of a meat market, I wouldn't choose to go there but I've been there on work dos and it's ok at a push.

Ibiza-girlie said:
Ok, B - so which bars DO you concider to be the good ones in London?

There's too many to mention, if I am going out clubbing centrally, I drink at AKA before. It depends where I am ending up clubbing, as I said above I like Shoreditch for drinking, Camden, Islington, Clerkenwell etc. it all depends which club we're going to after.

Barbie said:
NITEFLY said:
cheers guys,has any1 heard of a bar called tiger tiger in london

Yeah it's a bit cheesy and a bit of a meat market, I wouldn't choose to go there but I've been there on work dos and it's ok at a push.

yeah i heard about that,think were gonna do aka then the end now,cheers babs.

NITEFLY said:
yeah i heard about that,think were gonna do aka then the end now,cheers babs.

You can't fail to have a blinder at The End, and Underwater is always a good night. One thing tho, the queues can be horrendous so I would think about buying tickets in advance and they picking them up on door cos g/list/ticket queue goes down much quicker.

Have a good night :D

I agree, hundreds of really good bars everywhere ...

But last Saturday we did something we never usually do and that's go to a bar before clubbing. We went to Bed in Farringdon before going to Turnmills. It was fab!

Located on three floors with a morrocan theme, nice smelly joss sticks, candles and cushions. The best thing was we could reserve a booth or table and they had table service - no queuing or pushing to get to the bar the girls were always around to get drinks (or nibbles if you fancied). The wine was good and very reasonable at around £16 a bottle with a good dj playing not too loud music so we could chat and chill out beforehand.

I can highly recommend it 8)

Back