London...

I'm so excited with Fabric... M_nus is my party!!! :lol: Any party after Fabric?? 8)

When the music starts to play... I'm insaciable...

Theres Loads of Afterparties! Theres Jaded at The End from 5.30am , Aquarium from 3am (good techno) . Then Kubicle at Public Life at Midday (London's DC10) . Then hang out in Cafe 1001 for more minimal beats before CircoLoco at The End or Retox at Sosho's. If u really hardcore u then go to afterparty on monday morning at Cable Street Studios , then after - after party at Aquarium pub in Old Street . The you die......with a smile on your face

is this list ok/complete ?
why are koko/pacha/etc missing ??

can you count the mahiki as a club ?
then trader vics is a club, too :)

ps:
why did mcrackin tell nobody that he opened up a club in london
(London Hotspot # 2) ? :lol:

"...
London Calling:
TOP 10 LONDON NIGHTCLUBS (by Erin Donnelly, 04.09.2008 )

Not since Ringo rocked the mop-top has the British scene been so, well, bloody brilliant. With its A-list DJs, ridiculously s****y set-ups, and trend-setting crowds,
London has stolen the “it” nightlife destination title right out
from under New York and LA.

That’s right - Swingin’ London is back, and it’s bigger than Amy Winehouse’s beehive, hotter than David Beckham, and more powerful than whatever it is Pete Doherty’s on.
If you want to see the action for yourself, hop on a plane and
check out these top 10 hotspots.

London Hotspot #10: BoomBox at Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen
2-4 Hoxton Sq, 020 7613 0709
Hoxton Square’s flamboyant and edgy Sunday night BoomBox party in Shoreditch isn’t just an event – it’s an art form. House and electro tunes play, revelers cavort in avant garde costumes and wigs, and anything goes at London’s most notorious night out.

London Hotspot #9: Chinawhite
6 Air St, 020 7343 0040;
chinawhite.com
With its stunning Asian-inspired décor of hanging parasols and exotic tapestries, this s****y and intimate den seems better-suited for Chinese royalty than the footballers and WAGs grooving to hip-hop on the dance floor.

London Hotspot # 8: Paper
68 Regent St, 020 7439 7770;
paperclublondon.com
While this subterranean hotspot’s name may be referring to the 20-pound notes you’ll be handing out left and right, its claim to fame are the three VIP sections it contains, including the mattress-lined Bed nooks, the magazine-wallpapered Press room, and the UP Lounge for “untouchable people” who can sneak out via a private tunnel.

London Hotspot: 7: Embassy London
29 Old Burlington St, 020 7851 0956; embassylondon.com
If you’re not a privileged member of this exclusive restaurant and nightclub, you had better be on the guestlist, and dressed to kill. Once inside, though, you’ll be chilling with models to the beats of house, hip-hop, R&B, and soul while taking in the opulent surroundings.

London Hotspot # 6: Amika
65 High St, 084 5666 5001;
amikalondon.com
Regarded as London’s hottest new club, Amika boasts a chic all-white cocktail bar, a VIP champagne room, and a sexy dance club presided by top-notch DJs, glittering chandeliers, and a see-and-be-seen crowd.

London Hotspot # 5: Fabric
77A Charterhouse St, 020 7336 8898; fabriclondon.com
Who needs Ibiza when you can get down to big-name DJs like Mark Ronson, John Digweed, and Goldie for less than 20 quid at this massive dance emporium with a bodysonic dance floor? Wall-flowers need not apply.

London Hotspot # 4: Carling Academy Brixton
211 Stockwell Rd, 084 4477 2000;
brixton-academy.co.uk
Ready to hang the DJ? This art-deco live music venue (capacity: 4,921) is the place to see top British acts like Mika, Manic Street Preachers, Amy Winehouse, and The Klaxons in the flesh.

London Hotspot # 3: Kitts
7-12 Sloane Sq, 020 7881 5990;
kitts-london.com
It’s not the size of the club - it’s how you use it. This pint-sized lounge welcomes Sloane Rangers and the occasional royal into its trendy St. Kitts-inspired lair for island cocktails and poppy dance tunes. Want even more intimacy? Book a little one-on-one time in a private nook.

London Hotspot # 2: The Cuckoo Club
Swallow St, 020 7287 4300;
thecuckooclub.com
Scenesters go nuts for Cuckoo Club’s spirit of rock star excess. The two-level hotspot stands out thanks to its decadent décor and rock ‘n’ roll playlist, with a smattering of dance tunes thrown in for good measure.

London Hotspot # 1: Mahiki
If you like pina coladas, you’ll love Mahiki – and you’re in good company. Prince William and gal pal Kate Middleton are regulars at this tropical-themed dining and dancing destination famed for its tiki décor and £100 Treasure Chest cocktails for eight
..."
(clubplanet)

Do NOT go to Chinawhite or Embassy Club. Both are utter crap, unless you enjoy looking at so-called beautiful people who are busy looking at other so-called beautiful people.

oh god that is terrible!!!

hello trestrazos - please print that list off and burn it ceremonially

'UP Lounge for “untouchable people” who can sneak out via a private tunnel.'

What have we become as a species?!!

u speaking from a "friends" experience? ;)
No, I'll admit it. I've been to both. Never again!

Haven't been to any of those other venues but given the good Mr Agent U's comments I'll assume their all equally dire!

Although I still want to make it to Fabric at some point.

hello trestrazos - please print that list off and burn it ceremonially

'UP Lounge for “untouchable people” who can sneak out via a private tunnel.'

What have we become as a species?!!

Sorry for my english... I don't understand this... :oops:
could you explain a little bit better please?

Well done ;)
Actually, I when I answered thought your trip was still coming up, but now I see it was as couple of weeks ago. :oops:

How was it?

I enjoyed a lot... but it was snowing and raining!! :evil: Soooo Cold!! A picnic in Regent's Park is a pendent choice, and more museums, more musicals (Les Miserables was fab), one Fabric!!.

But I visited lots of places and markets... I really enjoyed with Camden town... anyone to come with me again on shopping?? :lol:
And... I hated the food... Hurra for olive oil and our Quelitas!! :lol:

dscn24153zd.jpg

Back