London Weekend

marko b

Hi folks,

Planning my 1st trip down to London to see Oasis on Sunday 12th July. Planning on going to see Sander Kleinenberg on the Saturday night at Ministry of Sound. Can anyone recommend any good pre club bars as I really dont know where to start!

Cheers.

Well, there are a couple of pubs (If I'm not mistaken - Wetherspoon's and the Elephant & Castle) right near Elephant & Castle tube station, where Ministry is located. Neither is anything fancy but you could grab a few brews before the club.

Thanks alot for the feedback - its much appreciated!

Can you recommend any good dj bars in the centre of London playing decent tunes for early evening?

In town the same wkd, going to see Oasis on the Saurday but getting there on Friday and staying in Brent Cross, can anyone recomend any decent bars or restaurants in the area? Thanks

Id stay away ffrom Elefant n Castle (MOS) at all costs till u going to the club it aint a pretty site.London Bridge aint far or along the southbank is walkable and quite nice.
Propper pre bars are mainly in East around Brick Lane (Liverpool St) or slightly further dispersed if u willing to hunt around

Back