London this Friday

russ

who wants to recommend a good club for this Fri in London. Am having a bit of trouble ffinding anything worth going to

Help please :) :) :) :) :) :)

Barbie said:
Not much on this Friday matey but JON (FIT AS :D ) CARTER is playing Ministry on Saturday :D :D :D

yeah yeah i know. there are 4 nights at least fighting for attention on Sat. But ive gotta work on sunday so it has to be friday.

might end up going to The Fridge or Peach :lol: :lol: :lol:

im still a raver at heart

rustywoo said:
Barbie said:
Not much on this Friday matey but JON (FIT AS :D ) CARTER is playing Ministry on Saturday :D :D :D

yeah yeah i know. there are 4 nights at least fighting for attention on Sat. But ive gotta work on sunday so it has to be friday.

might end up going to The Fridge or Peach :lol: :lol: :lol:

im still a raver at heart

Peach PMSL :p ;) Blokey was trying to drag me down there last Friday for Armin but I bashed him over the head with a frying pan and reminded him who wears the trousers in our relationship lol ;)

What about Turnmills, who's on there???

Turnmills is Gallery.
NEXT WEEK, when i'll be in amsterdam, it's Marco V and Scott Project. :confused: I would have loved that.

this week it's
"A Night in the BLACKHOLE"
Montana, Cor Fijneman, DJ Ton,
Steve Lee, Alex Anderson.
>>>>Room2: The Asylum....
Brandon Block, Alex P., Laurence Nelson

Never eard of any of the room 1 fellas. room 2 PMSL

turnmills sucks though :rolleyes:

I've never posted here before but have just noticed you're looking for a club night this Friday. You could check this out:

http://www.club-junktion.com/eFlyer.asp

it's only a small night which has been running for just over a year, but the past few parties which I've been to have been excellent nights. Last months party, which was Junktion's 1st birthday party, saw James Zabiela as the guest. Junktion are joined by Ashley Casselle on Friday night. Promises to be a top night...........

If you are thinking about coming down to Junktion on Friday, please arrive early as the venue only holds 90-100 people and will be busy.

See you on the dancefloor.

Barry

Fabric got anything good on?

Their site is down at the moment so cant look.....

thanks barry. i think our problem has been sorted. all that good stuff. lets party.......

If you don't mind some good drum'n'bass there's Progression Sessions @ The End. Especially good is David Holmes playing in the Deep Rooted Room. ;)

Nookie, Bad Company, Ed Rush & Optical, Peshay, Commix.

MC's: 5-Alive,

Deep Rooted Room: David Holmes, The Herbaliser, Vincent, Cedar

10pm 'til 5am £12/£10

london has the best d&b nights. Every Fri, this one included sees brilliant line-ups.Plump DJs are on at Fabric this week. not for me though.

Think we are gonna check out the Tatty Bogle night bazza was on about or will do the shoreditch thang and try 333.

Back