London Restaurant advice - decent Vietnamese or Cambodian food?

puppylover

in Central (ish) London, that takes large parties?

Anyone got any good tips ?

Thanking you in advance.

Pups x

Best Vietnamese is on Kingsland Road
Its not fancy but really good

Song Que Cafe
Viet Hoa

Of for fancy try BamBou in Percy street. We went there NYE its lovely

:p

YES - often go there.

It did get suggested last night but we opted instead for the delicious Thai food at YUM YUM in Stoke Newington.

YumYum is great....I used to live on Green Lanes and it was a regular haunt :) That and the fish restaurant in Green Lanes cant remember the name, tiny place near Newington Green.

Thanks guys - apparently when I asked for a budget - response was "skys the limit" so if anyone has any tres expensive, centrally based decent restaurant serving said food - even better!!

its not my money :lol: x

Thanks guys - apparently when I asked for a budget - response was "skys the limit" so if anyone has any tres expensive, centrally based decent restaurant serving said food - even better!!

its not my money :lol: x

BamBou is pretty ££ and has a lovely atmosphere

Or Asia de Cuba its not strictly Vietnamese but is posh.. St Martins Lane Hotel

Or of course you got Hakkasan

:)

Oh nice selection there guys - thanks for that - I suspect they will go for the "name" restaurants to be honest as they will also be nearer the offices and handier

Not strictly relevant here but if Lebanese takes your fancy, can I also recommend Darbucka, 182 St John Street, Clerkenwell. Amazing food and belly dancing, in a basement "boudoir" which looks like an Arabian tent.

BamBou is pretty ££ and has a lovely atmosphere

Or Asia de Cuba its not strictly Vietnamese but is posh.. St Martins Lane Hotel

Or of course you got Hakkasan

:)

What the lovely lady said :D

Cocoon is amazing if you can stretch Vietnamese/Cambodian to all round Asian as well ;)

Back