[London] Pete Tong pres. Ibiza Classics

Ikoda

Did anyone get tickets?

Managed to snag some this morning. Very excited. Even if they were very expensive.

Got two standing. Hurt the pocket as it's an unexpected expense in March but hey!

Both Cream and Hacienda have done/doing a similar thing up North. Very expensive tix imo!

Both Cream and Hacienda have done/doing a similar thing up North. Very expensive tix imo!

Above & Beyond have at the Royal Albert Hall (coming up in May)
O2 Arena was £107 for the pair. They've made an easy million here I feel :lol:

Got tickets for this, they were expensive but I am hoping for a bigger production and guests than the Albert Hall one last summer.. that had a few guest singers so lets see what they come up with for this, hopefully they will cover some other tunes as well not just repeat of last years...

I think 'Need to feel loved by Reflekt' could be a good one with the orchestra and everything, looking forward to it!

Got tickets for this, they were expensive but I am hoping for a bigger production and guests than the Albert Hall one last summer.. that had a few guest singers so lets see what they come up with for this, hopefully they will cover some other tunes as well not just repeat of last years...

I think 'Need to feel loved by Reflekt' could be a good one with the orchestra and everything, looking forward to it!

I think I'd melt if Need To Feel Loved was played.

Back