london peeps

stephen

Staff member
Woo Hoo, it's my last day at work today before i head off for formerly fancy london town but i need the answers to a few very simple questions.

All the weather sites show a different forecast. Can you tell me one where the famous london fog is forecast as i'd like to see it?

How much money should i take for 5 days?

where's the best place to change my money, here or in london?

are there any atms if i take my bank card and how much do they charge?

how much is a beer in a local supermarket?

I'd like to see a show, should i book on the internet or buy on the day from some youth with a flyer?

are there any really famous restaurants where i can spend a fortune to be ignored by the staff?

Unusually, i am interested in local culture, so where's the best place to have a good old cockney knees up?

Any stock questions i've forgotten?

Woo Hoo, it's my last day at work today before i head off for formerly fancy london town but i need the answers to a few very simple questions.

All the weather sites show a different forecast. Can you tell me one where the famous london fog is forecast as i'd like to see it?

I'd like to see a show, should i book on the internet or buy on the day from some youth with a flyer?

are there any really famous restaurants where i can spend a fortune to be ignored by the staff?

Unusually, i am interested in local culture, so where's the best place to have a good old cockney knees up?

Any stock questions i've forgotten?

Farthings and crowns are still the favourite currency...

Strange Fagin like characters on the East End

50% mark up on those who left our "fine country"

£8.00

if you hang around the said venues - someone will hand out flyers for you to get a discount.... OR follow a man with a big sign/wearing fancy dress

McDonalds?

Unusually, i am interested in local culture, so where's the best place to have a good old cockney punch up?

Millwall

Any stock questions i've forgotten
:)

You forgot the three most important questions :rolleyes:

1. Which is better Pacha or Ministry of sound ? Answer, MOS, Though it is 14 pounds for a vodka Lemon, the bloody rip off merchants :evil:

2. Should I hire a car to explore London ? Answer, yes I highly recommend hiring a car to fully explore London.

3. Where is the best place to stay, Fulham or Stretford ? It depends on budget and Taste, a bit like Ibiza Town or San Antonio really.

will anyone speak Spanish?

how far is it from Harlesden to Greenwich? Can I get a cab?

when is the Hippodrome closing party?

is extasis legal in English discos?

do they have internet cafes in Acton?

do the famous bobbies search your cars?

can you get pass-outs from EGG?

which is the nicest beach along the Thames?

would anyone recommend the foam party at stringfellows?

ooh. that reminds me. is there a spanish version of the map of the london underground? i can't understand the english version.

obviously, i'll need similar info for my trip to manchester next week where at least i'll be able to understand the natives.

If you get homesick you could go to Bradley's spanish bar,just off Oxford st,a right little dive but has a fantastic jukebox.

I hate the local food is there anywhere I can find some bread and aloili?

Are Taxi's available outside the Airport?

Is anywhere showing the Real Madrid match?

Where should I change my Cash?

How do you pronounce "Take off ur Alan Whickers I would like a Billy Bragg for under a Dudley"

Where can I piss and vomit on the streets, fornicate, use drugs, and be disrespectful of local culture and authority, while I display the Rojigualda on my body and Hotel Balcony??

Where do they serve a Britney Spears called Estrella.....

Back