London in January???

LushCrew

anybody any details of good london club nights in january??

thinkin of headin over for a weekend (either the 16th or the 23rd) and would like to know wots on :D

LushCrew said:
anybody any details of good london club nights in january??

thinkin of headin over for a weekend (either the 16th or the 23rd) and would like to know wots on :D

Not sure yet, I'm keeping a look out for listings cos my birth-month :p ;) is Janaury. I know Sneak is starting a residency at The End sometime Jan/Feb so that will be a good one but not sure of actual dates. I'll let you know when I know Ministry etc listings.

good question

I'm thinking about heading out there for new years and will be in town for about a week. Anything exciting for new years?

Barbie said:
Not sure yet, I'm keeping a look out for listings cos my birth-month :p ;) is Janaury. I know Sneak is starting a residency at The End sometime Jan/Feb so that will be a good one but not sure of actual dates. I'll let you know when I know Ministry etc listings.

Cheers Barbie, Just booked the flights for me and my partner from thurs 22nd Jan to Sun 25th Jan, £44 quid all in for both of us, Bargain!

Any info on places to stay/go out much appreciated! ;)

LushCrew said:
Cheers Barbie, Just booked the flights for me and my partner from thurs 22nd Jan to Sun 25th Jan, £44 quid all in for both of us, Bargain!

Any info on places to stay/go out much appreciated! ;)

I shall keep my eyes open, will def be out about on the 24th for post-birthday celebrations so I'll let you know what's on.

With re to hotels, where about do you want to stay?? Hotels in London are always pretty dead in Jan so you should get good deal.

Back