London Exclusives for Ministry in 2006

blackers

For 2006 we have a whole host of London exclusives for you!

Deep Dish - 4 Exclusive London dates starting on April 29th

Pete Tong - 4 Exclusive London partys with his Essential Selection parties with one live mix from the club over Radio1 starting Feb 25th

Sander Kleinenberg - Bi Monthly Resident with ISSST Hosting the Bar with Special Guests

Circus - Yousef is bringing his night down from Liverpool with Very Special Guests

NUDE - Bi Monthly with Smokin Jo, taking the place of NDSM with guests such as Dan Ghenacia, Mulletover, John Tejeda

Sneak Beats - Sneak Joins ranks with MoS this year to bring us 4 exclusive london parties

Club Class - 6 exclusive London date with the Maidstone club with residents Nic Nic Fanciulli, Paul Woolford and Guest Such as Funk D'Void and many more

Derrick Carter - Derrick will be continuing his success from last year and he Session CD

And Tim Sheridan will be Joining us for some one off parties to continue his part of NDSM in his own VeryVeryVeryWrong way.

Not forgetting are superstar residents, Steve Angello, Mark Knight and Marc Hughes

this should keep us all entertained over the year!!

Very tasty indeedy :D

Glad to see Delboy returning where he belongs and good to see new additions like Sneak and Mulletover in the Box :D

blackers said:
For 2006 we have a whole host of London exclusives for you!

Deep Dish - 4 Exclusive London dates starting on April 29th

Pete Tong - 4 Exclusive London partys with his Essential Selection parties with one live mix from the club over Radio1 starting Feb 25th

Sander Kleinenberg - Bi Monthly Resident with ISSST Hosting the Bar with Special Guests

Circus - Yousef is bringing his night down from Liverpool with Very Special Guests

NUDE - Bi Monthly with Smokin Jo, taking the place of NDSM with guests such as Dan Ghenacia, Mulletover, John Tejeda

Sneak Beats - Sneak Joins ranks with MoS this year to bring us 4 exclusive london parties

Club Class - 6 exclusive London date with the Maidstone club with residents Nic Nic Fanciulli, Paul Woolford and Guest Such as Funk D'Void and many more

Derrick Carter - Derrick will be continuing his success from last year and he Session CD

And Tim Sheridan will be Joining us for some one off parties to continue his part of NDSM in his own VeryVeryVeryWrong way.

Not forgetting are superstar residents, Steve Angello, Mark Knight and Marc Hughes

this should keep us all entertained over the year!!

hmm... looks like I'll be paying a few visits to ministry next year then...

:D 8)

Might beat my 8 visits next year. Particularly happy to see Tongy, Kleinenberg and Nic Fanciulli up there.

Apart from Rhythm at Work, isn't "Club Class" one of the most awful names in, erm, clubbing?!

It just screams "Barcardi Breezer's half price to ladies before 12... Club Class can you MAKE SOME NOISE OI OI"

Ferd said:
Might beat my 8 visits next year. Particularly happy to see Tongy, Kleinenberg and Nic Fanciulli up there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we're going to be seeing a whole lot more of each other next year Ferd :lol: ;)

"For 2006 we have a whole host of London exclusives for you!

Deep Dish - 4 Exclusive London dates starting on April 29th "

F*ck I WILL BE THERE. Cant wait for April.

Pat.

x-amount said:
Apart from Rhythm at Work, isn't "Club Class" one of the most awful names in, erm, clubbing?!

It just screams "Barcardi Breezer's half price to ladies before 12... Club Class can you MAKE SOME NOISE OI OI"

May be one of the crappest names but its one of the best club nights in the country IMO Reesidents such as Nic Fanculli (im his number 1 fan)
Marc Fanculli(he f***ing rocks aswell) paul woolford
etc etc etc etc

Club Class will be huge in 2006 trust me

Fronty said:
x-amount said:

May be one of the crappest names but its one of the best club nights in the country IMO Reesidents such as Nic Fanculli (im his number 1 fan)
Marc Fanculli(he *beep* rocks aswell) paul woolford
etc etc etc etc

Marc's playing at Club Class now? Is he still playing breaks?

Buckley said:
Fronty said:
x-amount said:

etc etc etc etc

playing a bit of everything buy has gone very like his brother and playing twisted funky / funky Club Class style - the promoters behind this night really know how to Rock !! check http://www.club-class.org

Fronty said:
Buckley said:
Fronty said:
x-amount said:

etc etc etc etc

playing a bit of everything buy has gone very like his brother and playing twisted funky / funky Club Class style - the promoters behind this night really know how to Rock !! check http://www.club-class.org

He played at Fandango recently too I think

Back