London Clubs To Re-Open

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
A-List @ The End:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

The shambles that was the last party at The Cross on nyd was unforgiveable

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
A-List @ The End:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

The shambles that was the last party at The Cross on nyd was unforgiveable

Quite.

Expected an upturn of spam in your mailbox telling you're on a pay-in guestlist sometime soon.....

can someone fill me in - who is this guy?

John Duckett aka 'A-list' - promoter of a million terrible nights which usually feature some young wannabe DJpromoters who (a) aren't very good and (b)get knocked for cash by him. Favourite tricks include spamming people that they're on a free guestlist before a certain time and then holding up the queue until the hour in question has passed.

Best known for hideously overselling the last night at the Cross, still selling tickets at the door, and charging £40 extra for VIP tickets that got you exactly the same deal as the standard ticket.

yet another club on my blacklist then :lol:

not sure I could bear to go back to The End and see it ruined

would be like meeting up with an old flame only to find she was dating Robbie Savage or something

John Duckett aka 'A-list' - promoter of a million terrible nights which usually feature some young wannabe DJpromoters who (a) aren't very good and (b)get knocked for cash by him. Favourite tricks include spamming people that they're on a free guestlist before a certain time and then holding up the queue until the hour in question has passed.

Best known for hideously overselling the last night at the Cross, still selling tickets at the door, and charging £40 extra for VIP tickets that got you exactly the same deal as the standard ticket.

Having just read the G20 summit thread, I am thinking it is people like this that give capitalism such a bad name...:lol::lol:

One of Alist's alias accounts is posting on Dontstayin, giving one of his sidekick's names as the new promotions manager for a club called 'Centro' on the site of the end.

It will be rubbish.

The End will re-open as 'Centro' on 2nd May 2009, with a night called 'Ny-Lon'

(It will be terrible!)

Take it the guy in question must be this quivering wreck on the left then
2urlch1.jpg

Kitchen party are going to have something to do with Centro - think they're involved with the opening night? According to Brian who runs it anyway.

They're a fantastic promotion (kitchen party on saturday was fooking unbelievable) but I'd heard about the guy running the place being a knobhead.

Kitchen party are going to have something to do with Centro - think they're involved with the opening night? According to Brian who runs it anyway.

They're a fantastic promotion (kitchen party on saturday was fooking unbelievable) but I'd heard about the guy running the place being a knobhead.

100% guaranteed to end in tears. Reptable promoters somehow end up tangled with him sometimes - see how long it lasts before he skanks them.

On another note it appears the owners of Fabric (aka the london disco mafia :lol:) are now refitting t______ as most of the original decor was ripped out during the abandoned attempt to turn it into luxury flats. 8)

On another note it appears the owners of Fabric (aka the london disco mafia :lol:) are now refitting t______ as most of the original decor was ripped out during the abandoned attempt to turn it into luxury flats. 8)

eh? :eek: someone explain please! Robder? :D

Regarding A-list thing, I'm still livid the final night at The Cross was Space. The club had so many legendary nights and DJ's and yet the final night included DJ's no ones heard of and an essex crowd to cringe at :(

Back