London 22-25th Jan

LushCrew

Visiting London 22-25th Jan with my partner!

Can anyone recommend any half decent central hotels?

Also any suggestions of nites / clubs 2 visit etc that weekend would be appreciated!

Cheers ;)

PS FAO Barbie - Jon Carter is in Lush over here that weekend maybe Tom can suprise you with flights for your birthday and you can both stay in my house (in return for your flat for the weekend ;) :lol: ) No? ah well Just a thought :lol:

LushCrew said:
Visiting London 22-25th Jan with my partner!

Can anyone recommend any half decent central hotels?

Also any suggestions of nites / clubs 2 visit etc that weekend would be appreciated!

Cheers ;)

PS FAO Barbie - Jon Carter is in Lush over here that weekend maybe Tom can suprise you with flights for your birthday and you can both stay in my house (in return for your flat for the weekend ;) :lol: ) No? ah well Just a thought :lol:

Thanks for the kind offer of a house-swap but unfortunately I am in London that wkend :lol: ;)

Clubbing wise, 23rd Jan is launch night of Sneak's new residency @ The End, 24th Jan is Jazzy M, Marc Hughes and Seamus Haji @ Ministry (where I will be :p ) or Danny Howells is at The End the same night.

I'm not sure about other places that wkend, try www.turnmills.co.uk, www.the-cross.co.uk, www.pachalondon.co.uk.

I don't know what time your flight is back on Sunday but if it's not til late, I really recommend a chilled Sunday afternoon in the Lock Tavern in Camden (and you know who owns that :lol: ;) ), great music and crowd and the best roasts.

Re where to stay, let me know what kind of area you want to be based, but a good place to try at this time of year when hotel industry is a bit flat is www.laterooms.co.uk.

Back