Logo Merchandise

P

pacha4life

Hello, this woudl be a great help, if anyone can tell me where i can buy gatecrasher/vandit/music magik logo clothes...that would be a great help thanks..
nik

Vandit tee: 19Euro

Male:
https://shop.paulvandyk.de/pvdshop/(hxzxu2n1heqpkqyuaosunk45)/index.aspx?curi=product&action=detail&cat=tshirt&prodid=vroundm

Female:
https://shop.paulvandyk.de/PVDshop/(hxzxu2n1heqpkqyuaosunk45)/index.aspx?curi=product&action=detail&cat=tshirt&prodid=vroundg

thanks premile.......when you going to the magical isle....and do you know if tiesto is spinnging in ibiza????i didn't see anything on the party calendar.

i ordered that vandit shirt but that site was in german...hahahaah don't know it was confirmed or not so i emailed the site admin..

booking tickets to ibiza this weekend via amsterdam :)

nik

pacha4life said:
when you going to the magical isle....and do you know if tiesto is spinnging in ibiza????i didn't see anything on the party calendar.

booking tickets to ibiza this weekend via amsterdam :)

1. God's willing, I'm in Ibiza for the month of July. When are you going?

2. Tiesto dates ?? not sure -- check out his website: http://www.djtiesto.com
macdonsj said:
Tiestos website has him playing Amnesia for Cream..

June 26 July 3/10/17/24/31

August/September dates not released yet

3. I always flew into Ibiza via Amsterdam. This will be the first time I'm going direct to Barcelona, chilling out for 2 days, and then Ibiza.

last year we flew through barcelona and recupped on the way back for 2 days :)

pacha4life said:

What a coincidence; this summer we're in Barcelona for two days to warm-up before heading to Ibiza for the month of July. Then back to Barcelona for two days to recuperate, dine, and shop before flying back to New York.

premile said:
pacha4life said:

What a coincidence; this summer we're in Barcelona for two days to warm-up before heading to Ibiza for the month of July. Then back to Barcelona for two days to recuperate, dine, and shop before flying back to New York.

how many of you is there....barcelona is beutiful go to the club in the palace...can't remember the name of it but once you go in your outside....courtyard....it's cool as shite..and indian theme everywhere
nik

pacha4life said:
1. how many of you is there....barcelona is beutiful go to the club in the palace...2. can't remember the name of it but once you go in your outside....courtyard....it's cool as *beep*..and indian theme everywhere
nik

1. It's just two of us - me and my travel buddy from last summer.

2. The club is called La Terrazza, I was there for New Years Eve 2001. We partied mostly at the indoor area because it was a little bit too cold outside. La Terrazza rocks in the summer.

I remember when I was passing through Barcelona last summer and I saw advertisements for La Terraza. The dj lineups looked very sweet.

check the record shop in san an or most clubs sell mercandise 8)

Chase said:
I remember when I was passing through Barcelona last summer and I saw advertisements for La Terraza. The dj lineups looked very sweet.

Yeeah man -- La Terraza is rocking in the summer. The best time to arrive is 3AM. I love Barcelona :!:

Back