Location question

Dwendel

Ive booked flights to ibiza for 2nd to 10th of august and I really wanted to stay at ibiza rocks, now thats completly booked, its not my first time in ibiza, but last time I went we stayed in a very family orientated hotel and it wasnt much fun, so basically I wanted to know of any other hotels which have a good young vibe, but arent complete sh*tholes, prerebaly around 3 star.

I have been leaning towards san antonio again, but is evisa worth a shout, or is it best to stick round the west end area?

Ages of guys going are 26, 25 , 23 and 23.

West End is a no no for me. Last time me and a mate went, we stayed in San Antonio and we basically seen a whole lot of British Lads hanging from windows/balcony's when walking to the west end, it was mental lol. It didn't seem like Ibiza, it felt like Blackpool or something.

I stayed in San Antonio Bay in 2005 and San Antonio in 2006 and am staying there again this Sept and much prefer San Antonio over the bay (too quiet compared to San Antonio).

I'm stayin in Costa Mar this year as I fell in love with Cafe Mambo/Kanya when I was there in 2006. It's close to the sunset strip and about 15-20mins walk from the west end which is perfect for me.

Dwendel
you mean to say you booked your flights first without checking if ibizarocks had room.

i would say costa mar would be best.or try central park (right nest to egg). or los angeles atps.right in the heart of san an.shops bars right in square.

Dwendel
you mean to say you booked your flights first without checking if ibizarocks had room.

QUOTE]

Well I was always planning on a trip to Ibiza, just had my heart set on Ibizarocks, they seem to have rooms for all other dates apart from that week, ahh well I'll have to sort something out. The one by the egg, that wouldnt be the one with the pool 2 floors up which looks out over the road?

ok as you look at the egg from say the beach corner carpark.piscis park is on the left.high rooms pool on flat roof.central park is on the right hand side of road leading out of san an.nice rooms i stayed there once on a late deal around 2002.they have a roof pool as well.

location wise you cannot fault it.infact you really right next door to eden club.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio04.htm

ok as you look at the egg from say the beach corner carpark.piscis park is on the left.high rooms pool on flat roof.central park is on the right hand side of road leading out of san an.nice rooms i stayed there once on a late deal around 2002.they have a roof pool as well.

location wise you cannot fault it.infact you really right next door to eden club.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio04.htm

Thanks for that, first time I went I was originally going to stay in the piscis park, but after reading some bad reviews I thought otherwise, unfortunatly we booked ourself in to a family orientated place, in the week we where there we saw one girl in her 20s in the hotel.

I know it wont replace Ibizarocks, but I wanted something with a young vibe, will have a look at central park.

Last edited by a moderator:
c/park is around 25 euro;s a day each.not bad .bit tight 4 in a room.you will really get to know your mates then.part of the fun.one tip you only need one hairdryer between you if you use them.and best if you share your toilet stuff.no need to take 4 bootles of shampoo.

waste of money and keeps your weight down in other words only really take enough to last your hols and not months.why take a massive bootle of aftershave when you only use a bit.buy those small throw away bootles to use.i nip to doctors and get those tube bootles to use.(for wee samples).

end of the day you might only have say 15k limit of case.its not much for two weeks.and you may by other stuff when your there.

don;t worry if you have forgotten any thing.ibiza sells it all.just take yourself/money/ticket/passport.and your ok.....don;t forget you have booked flight only.they will need your passport details before you go.

costamar is a great wee hotel but also check out the hotel pacific (neilly will also vouch for me) thats another cracking hotel in a good location,30 second walk from the bus station with buses that takes you all about the island.

Ive stayed at the Poniente Playa a few times and found it to be a good place to stay for the money - much better than Central Park anyway! Located between the West End and Kanya!

I was just going to recommend Hostal Tarba, Its about 50m from Egg, stayed there a few weeks ago, Cheep, clean, tidy, very friendly and younger orientated, But on checking 2 > 10th , Also full !!
If you are coming for that week, It may be worth while booking your hire car now, Last year some were charging €1200 + for a shed for a week, And that was IF you could find one !!

Have a good one
Tim

Back