Liverpool V Barca

well well who would've predicted a result like that eh, looks like the Catalans were too cocky and paid the price,

I think you are quite bad informed, Jonny, everybody here was very unsure about yesterday's game. Benitez is always very lucky at barça and we are not in our best moments. SO, really, I don't know where you saw arrogance.

Re the game, I wonder what's happening with the phisical preparation of our team, what was doing messi at the inital 11, what was doing Motta playing against a non-ofensive team and where was Ronaldinho. I liked Zambrotta and of course Puyol. And about Valdes, he is having a really good season, a shame he got that bad luck in such an important game.

And btw, how annoying, unpolite and provocative are the liverpool suporters? :confused: There were quite alot near my sit and at half time five of them were expelled by security staff. THey nearly caused a battle in one of the most pacific areas of the stadium :confused:

as for Chelski well they should beat porto at home, they done ok last nikte to get the draw, personally i hate Porto over their cheating in the UEFA Cup Final in 2003 against us and especially that Deco cu*t who plays for Barca now
Firstly, stop using that insipid "Chelski" moniker... it's not even grammatically correct. :p ;)

The team did alright last night... definitely lively at points. Sheva had a good game (10 goals in all competitions so far this season... what crisis??). We should definitely be favorites at home.

And btw, how annoying, unpolite and provocative are the liverpool suporters? :confused: There were quite alot near my sit and at half time five of them were expelled by security staff. THey nearly caused a battle in one of the most pacific areas of the stadium :confused:

A little stereo-typical wouldn't you say.... I'm sure Barca have some equally annoying, unpolite and provocative supporters. Liverpool are know for having some of the best supporters in the world, which you will see on your return to Anfield.

A little stereo-typical wouldn't you say.... I'm sure Barca have some equally annoying, unpolite and provocative supporters. Liverpool are know for having some of the best supporters in the world, which you will see on your return to Anfield.

NO, a little stereo-typical, no. Just my impression after having to put up with them all the match. :confused:

seconded! I'm sure Barca fans would annoy Liverpool fans if they were losing too;)

seconded! I'm sure Barca fans would annoy Liverpool fans if they were losing too;)

The difference is jez, that one thing is to be happy when your team is winning and the other one is to provoque the other supporters at their place until you are expeled of the match. My sit is in an area where there's usually supporters of the other team and it's first time in 7 years that I've seen supporters of the other team being expeled of the stadium.

Not to mention the Barca fans spitting at Gerrard as he took a corner;) I think its the same everywhere. Every club has the fans they are proud of and those who embarrass it:confused:

I think you are quite bad informed, Jonny, everybody here was very unsure about yesterday's game. Benitez is always very lucky at barça and we are not in our best moments. SO, really, I don't know where you saw arrogance.

Re the game, I wonder what's happening with the phisical preparation of our team, what was doing messi at the inital 11, what was doing Motta playing against a non-ofensive team and where was Ronaldinho. I liked Zambrotta and of course Puyol. And about Valdes, he is having a really good season, a shame he got that bad luck in such an important game.

Don't get me wrong Silvia im not having a go it's just it seemed to me the first while Barca were being a little too cocky, i don't mind Barca at all after Larsson went to play there as he is my footballing hero.

As for Liverpool fans, the only thing we as Celtic fans have in common with them is that we sing the same song you'll never walk alone which contrary to popular belief was sung first by Celtic fans but how and ever i wouldn't slate all Liverpool fans as being the same although my Man United mate hates them, he said when he was @ Anfield before they threw bags of pi*s down at the United fans and sang Munich songs:eek:

I think though Silvia given the sweeping statement I'm sure most would object too the comment. :confused:

That's true, sorry.
How annoying, rude and unpolite were those liverpool fans in my area and in the first ring behind the door?

Si?

I believe that title belongs to Celtic fans, 100,000+ in Sevilla for the UEFA cup Final and not one arrest, the local Mayor of the town said we were a credit to our team and would be welcome back in Sevilla anyday.

my Man United mate hates them, he said when he was @ Anfield before they threw bags of pi*s down at the United fans and sang Munich songs:eek:

Same as when we go to Old Trafford a very very small % of Man U fans may sing something about Hillsbrough. I've never heard anyone sing Munich songs at Anfield and would think it is disgusting if I heard it. You get idiots where-ever you go. Manchester, Liverpool, Barcelona and even Celtic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as when we go to Old Trafford a very very small % of Man U fans may sing something about Hillsbrough. I've never heard anyone sing Munich songs at Anfield and would think it is disgusting if I heard it. You get idiots where-ever you go. Manchester, Liverpool, Barcelona and even Celtic.

Point taken mate,i wasn't having a go or that.:!:

well well who would've predicted a result like that eh, looks like the Catalans were too cocky and paid the price, im no fan of Liverpool but credit where credits due they done the business last nite and there can be no denying that Bellamy is a class striker, even when he was with us on loan he never played a bad game.

Ii'd be surprised now if Barcelona went through, i think Liverpool might hold out @ Anfield.

My bet to win it at this stage is Valencia, i think they have a fantastic team, they played very well to draw 2-2 with Inter last nite, as for Chelski well they should beat porto at home, they done ok last nikte to get the draw, personally i hate Porto over their cheating in the UEFA Cup Final in 2003 against us and especially that Deco cu*t who plays for Barca now, Lyon as well could be an outside bet, they've played some really good football this season.;)

Jonny, don't get in my bad books ;) , i was supporting Celtic last tuesday. First you say Barca were too cocky then you say one of our players is a c*nt! :lol:

One more thing.... bring Etoo back!!!! (I say after i thought we should sell him last week! ;) )

Jonny, don't get in my bad books ;) , i was supporting Celtic last tuesday. First you say Barca were too cocky then you say one of our players is a c*nt! :lol:

One more thing.... bring Etoo back!!!! (I say after i thought we should sell him last week! ;) )

Ferd your a decent bloke one of the better posters on here i dont' wanna annoy you :lol: but im sorry i cannot like Deco but for what it's worth i do like Ronaldhino and a few of your other players (and i do like your city too :lol:)

didn't see most of the game but

was Marquez' header for the 2nd goal not THE most pathetic ever?

barca :spank: - finger out!!!!

Back