LITTLE LOUIE VEGA @ VERTIGO LONDON

manuelavertigo

VertigoXmasback.jpg

Very tempting :D

May as well aim for the Ministry/Beyond/Louie triple header :eek: :lol: It is Christmas and all that :lol:

Very tempting

May as well aim for the Ministry/Beyond/Louie triple header It is Christmas and all that

I thought that vertigo would be a bit poncey for you though :lol: ;)

I've never been to such a dissapointing night as Little Louie at the last time he played Vertigo at the Cross.

Pure self-indugent mellow disco stuff, with the play of Dan Hartmans "Relight my Fire" being the only time the pace was ever so raised (and relight my fire is not the quickest of tunes!)

Not the best way to finish of a Sunday alldayer.

x-amount said:
I've never been to such a dissapointing night as Little Louie at the last time he played Vertigo at the Cross.

Pure self-indugent mellow disco stuff, with the play of Dan Hartmans "Relight my Fire" being the only time the pace was ever so raised (and relight my fire is not the quickest of tunes!)

Not the best way to finish of a Sunday alldayer.

Really Dan :confused: I've seen Louie sometimes going into latino bongo mode :rolleyes: esp if he's playing a longer set but I'd have thought somewhere like this when it's going to be shorter set he would be pulling out all the stops like his last couple of hours when MAW played Ministry.

Re: vega..

manuelavertigo said:
well people still like him tho!

But don't you think Vertigo is better with, say, Ricky Montarini (sp?) and David Piccioni? I do!

Babs - I've seen Louie ROCK Ministry. The time which springs to mind was the first Soul Heaven and Sean Escofferey did an impromptu PA of Days Like These, and they had a guitarist and drummer live playing with LLV.

Just never seen him play like that again.

Theres always next time tho... ;)

Re: vega..

x-amount said:
Babs - I've seen Louie ROCK Ministry. The time which springs to mind was the first Soul Heaven and Sean Escofferey did an impromptu PA of Days Like These, and they had a guitarist and drummer live playing with LLV.

Yay I remember that night, they kept the Box open later as well didn't they, that's the thing with Louie he's either 150% of sheer brilliance or a 75% mediocre set :confused:

Back