Little Louie Vega - Soul Heaven London - Ibiza

Barbie

And just listening to this one now and already very impressed, is definitely going to be travelling to Southport with me :D

The funniest thing is I was just reading the booklet that comes with it where Louie thanks everyone and my mate Phil is mentioned.......before the likes of Jazzy Jeff, Kerri Chandler, Timmy Regisford etc :p

I was surprised that Bobby and Steve didn't mix this?? Looks good though, will buy it when I haven't spent £85 on new records in a week :eek: :eek:

To follow on my excellent :rolleyes: review of this earlier in the week, I've now listened to both CDs a couple of times and can safely say CD is the absolute DADDY :D

Prob best compilation I've bought this year :D

just get it today...
cd1 a little bit mellow(soulful,garage)
cd2 quiet nice...
better than the cd k dope in the house...
ps:what a shame?martin solcg - solief keita written in the back :eek:
:lol:

Mark Sun said:
I was surprised that Bobby and Steve didn't mix this?? Looks good though, will buy it when I haven't spent £85 on new records in a week :eek: :eek:

Bobby and Steve are no more with Soul Heaven, they parted company a few months back.

Barbie said:
Mark Sun said:

Bobby and Steve are no more with Soul Heaven, they parted company a few months back.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :cry: :cry:

Back