list of the best restaurants!!

stephen said:
doesn't it make you realise just how many really good restaurants this island has

exactly!! :D

and the list of good restaurants not mentioned there would be endless: el cigarral (ibiza town), la brasa (ibiza town), sa caldera (ibiza town), cana joana (san josé), es torrent, sa punta d'es molí (san antonio), cala mastella, ca na ribes (santa eulalia), can pau (santa gertrudis), ca na pepeta (san lorenzo) and a long etcetera :!:

another intersting fact:

insula augusta, nassau and s'oficina (all of them included in the list) are in playa d'en bossa. who says there are no good restaurants in playa d'en bossa :?:

sa punta is a really nice one,
typical spanish grup
quite expensive but well worth it.
its in the bay on the front, walk along from eden and 10 mins walk ull see the sign.

do wish they would change their menu occasionally - the specials not on the menu have been the same for at least three years - great alioli though

This is helpful, but confusing...

For I'm not going to spend almost all my budget in expensive restaurants, why don't you tell which of them are unexpensive and good value?
Which of them are classy, rustic, intimate, etc.?

I hope not to be asking too much... :oops:

yes would also like to know whats on the menu what prices
what condiments are provided on the table and which ones you have to ask for
a drinks price list
come on people sort it out !!!!

Tony said:
do wish they would change their menu occasionally - the specials not on the menu have been the same for at least three years - great alioli though

we love.......... the 'special' shoulder of lamb in the oven, with sobrassada for starters.

:p

it's fabulous and is my personal favourite alternated with the fillet steak with a nice bottle of the Marques de Riscal

Can Berri Vell - lovely little restaurant - if u have a car then definatly go up there!!

TigerVlc said:
This is helpful, but confusing...

For I'm not going to spend almost all my budget in expensive restaurants, why don't you tell which of them are unexpensive and good value?
Which of them are classy, rustic, intimate, etc.?

Can anyone answer this? I'd love to know also.

Tony said:
alternated with the fillet steak with a nice bottle of the Marques de Riscal

marques_de_riscal.gif
<---
639.gif

I ate the best "dorada" (translation please... :eek: ) in Ses Arcades, near Sant Joan. And it wasn't expensive at all.

Back