list of the best restaurants!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
for third year the newspaper diario de ibiza made a poll to determine the best restaurants in ibiza and formentera - asking to the owners of the best 100 restaurants in ibiza and 35 in formentera. each one voted three different restaurants (they couldnt name themselves). here are the results:

formentera

· es pinatar (11 out of 35 points)

· caminito (9 out of 35 points)
· s'avaradero (9 out of 35 points)

· capri (7 out of 35 points)
· pequeña isla (7 out of 35 points)
· es molí de sal (7 out of 35 points)

· can rafalet (4 out of 35 points)
· juan y andrea (4 out of 35 points)

ibiza

· ama lur in santa gertrudis (47 out of 100 points)

· can pujol in port des torrent (9 out of 100 points)
· el pato near santa gertrudis (9 out of 100 points)
· rias baixas in san antonio (9 out of 100 points)
· sa capella in san antonio (9 out of 100 points)

· ca n'alfredo in ibiza town (8 out of 100 points)
· can curreu in san carlos (8 out of 100 points)
· port balanzat in san miguel (8 out of 100 points)

· las dos lunas in san rafael (7 out of 100 points)

· la mesía d'en sort near santa gertrudis (6 out of 100 points)
· la raspa in marina botafoch (6 out of 100 points)
· la vaca argentina near ibiza town (6 out of 100 points)
· s'ametller in ibiza town (6 out of 100 points)
· sa tasca in san agustín (6 out of 100 points)
· s'espartà in san josé (6 out of 100 points)

once again (like in 2001 and 2002) the first position has been for ama lur so i think its fair to say that ama lur is the best restaurant in ibiza!! :D

IBI_R19_F1405305.JPG

bon apetit!! :p

McRackin

is a really god restaurant?? is expensive???

i see one time a pictures of one restaurant in ibiza but i dont remenber the name of the restaurant...i only can remenber the picture ( restaurant whit a big view of ibiza sea )

MCRAKIN help again heheheheeh

that's an interesting list.

only 3 in ibiza town and the rest all over the island!

as we walked past alfredo's on friday my wife reminded me of the time i'd dined there and couldn't make up my mind which of two desserts to have -so they gave me both!

Stephen....it sounds like you and me are very similar......if you cant decide which dessert to have......have all of them!!!!

hehe thats a good one! me: not big on desserts but on drinks! haha!

what about Bambuddhas grove! that place schould go on the list as well!!!

Villa Mercedes

I thought the Villa Mercedes on the front in San Antonio was nice.

The best one has to be Davids which is opposite the curry club, just behind Mambo, Cafe del Mar etc.

The Curry club was nice too

Marks out of 100 ????? That's the most bizarre chart I have ever seen

Surely nobody would want to eat at a restaurant that gets 6, 7 or even 8 out of 100!!! I think I would be wary of eating at any restaurant that got less than 60!!

I think even transport cafes/ tea and buttie caravans on the M6 would rate higher than these restaurants......

puppylover said:

it was a poll of 100 restaurants in ibiza - they had to say which was the best restaurant on the island - so it isn't marks out of 100, it's the number of times they were chosen as the best.

stephen said:
puppylover said:

it was a poll of 100 restaurants in ibiza - they had to say which was the best restaurant on the island - so it isn't marks out of 100, it's the number of times they were chosen as the best.

ahhh thanks for clearing that up! Had visions of the whole island having gone down hill restaurant wise from last years vsisit....phew"

I could almost see myself packing half of Tesco's in her suitcase, like that old lady on the advert for Tescos...... :eek:

here are the 100 restaurants which voted

Ama Lur, América, Balàfia, Balneario Cala Carbó, Bambuddha Groove, Bon Lloc, Brisa de la Mar, Café Sidney, Cala Boix, Cala Salada, Ca n´Alfredo, Can Berri Vell, Can Caus, Can Curreu, Can Domingo de Can Botja, Can Gat, Can Pou, Can Pujol, Can Pujolet, Can Vicent, Cap des Falcó, Casa Colonial, Ca´s Milà, Celler de Can Pere, Chiringay, Club Náutico Ibiza, Club Nàutic Sant Antoni, Coastline, Del Carmen, El Ayoun, El Clodenis, El Divino, El Faro, El Madrigal, El Naranjo, El Olivo, El Patio, El Pato, El Portalón, El Rincón Argentino, Es Caliu, Es Caló, Es Pas, Es Pi d´Or, Es Rebost de Can Prats, Es Savinar, Formentera, Gala Night, Hotel Goleta, Hotel La Ventana, Hotel Ocean Drive, Hotel Pike´s, Hotel Torre del Mar, Il Vaticano, Insula Augusta, Jemanyá, La Barraca, La Casita, La Escollera, La Marina, La Masia d´en Sort, La Plaza (Santa Gertrudis), Las Dos Lunas, Las Trébedes de Maese Sancho, La Terraza, Le Relais, Living Life, Malibú, María Luisa, Nanking, Nassau, On Sempre, Pachá, Plaza del Sol, Pomelo, Port Balanzat, Príncipe, Rias Baixas, Rincón del Puerto, Sa Caleta, Sa Capella, Sa Cornucòpia, Salvadó, S´Ametller, Sam´s, San Telmo, Sa Plana, Sa Punta (Talamanca), S´Argentera, Sa Tasca, Sa Torreta, S´Avaradero, S´Espartà, Ses Torres, Siena, S´Illot, S´Oficina, Tijuana, Trattoria del Sole y Tropicana.

i hope everybody appreciates just how much time it took me to memorise them and type them here........

doesn't it make you realise just how many really good restaurants this island has - and i think the vast majority of these are open all year!

i've forgotten the other thing i was meant to reply to......

Ibiza's not only clubbers heaven, but also gourmets heaven :D I had the best freakin hot Thai red curry of my life ! But was it at Kashba or Kanya ?? :confused: Must have been the Sangria :D

stephen said:
here are the 100 restaurants which voted

Ama Lur, América, Balàfia, Balneario Cala Carbó, Bambuddha Groove, Bon Lloc, Brisa de la Mar, Café Sidney, Cala Boix, Cala Salada, Ca n´Alfredo, Can Berri Vell, Can Caus, Can Curreu, Can Domingo de Can Botja, Can Gat, Can Pou, Can Pujol, Can Pujolet, Can Vicent, Cap des Falcó, Casa Colonial, Ca´s Milà, Celler de Can Pere, Chiringay, Club Náutico Ibiza, Club Nàutic Sant Antoni, Coastline, Del Carmen, El Ayoun, El Clodenis, El Divino, El Faro, El Madrigal, El Naranjo, El Olivo, El Patio, El Pato, El Portalón, El Rincón Argentino, Es Caliu, Es Caló, Es Pas, Es Pi d´Or, Es Rebost de Can Prats, Es Savinar, Formentera, Gala Night, Hotel Goleta, Hotel La Ventana, Hotel Ocean Drive, Hotel Pike´s, Hotel Torre del Mar, Il Vaticano, Insula Augusta, Jemanyá, La Barraca, La Casita, La Escollera, La Marina, La Masia d´en Sort, La Plaza (Santa Gertrudis), Las Dos Lunas, Las Trébedes de Maese Sancho, La Terraza, Le Relais, Living Life, Malibú, María Luisa, Nanking, Nassau, On Sempre, Pachá, Plaza del Sol, Pomelo, Port Balanzat, Príncipe, Rias Baixas, Rincón del Puerto, Sa Caleta, Sa Capella, Sa Cornucòpia, Salvadó, S´Ametller, Sam´s, San Telmo, Sa Plana, Sa Punta (Talamanca), S´Argentera, Sa Tasca, Sa Torreta, S´Avaradero, S´Espartà, Ses Torres, Siena, S´Illot, S´Oficina, Tijuana, Trattoria del Sole y Tropicana.

i hope everybody appreciates just how much time it took me to memorise them and type them here........

You've missed one.

Back