Lisa Lashes residency@eden

Robo

OK i've some more info to add to this and have made changes...

Lets get Lashed!

Lashed Ibiza... Summer 2003

Wednesdays are Lashed…..Get Lashed on Wednesdays!
Wednesdays at Eden Ibiza Summer 2003

Main Room:

Lisa Lashes – Exclusive all summer

Anne Savage – Resident for 8 Parties

4 Exclusive Extreme Euphoria Album Launch Parties
4 Exclusive Nukleuz Parties with Andy Farley & BK
3 Frantic Parties
Live 2FM broadcast & BBM Magazine Party
2 Exclusive Overdose Records Parties with Scot Project & S.h.o.k.k

A-Star & Neil Appeal Bi-weekly residents & loads more DJs to be announced!

Lisa Lashes has announced plans to take over Eden in Ibiza every Wednesday this summer.

The hard house favourite will front Lashed at the San Antonio club, along with residents Anne Savage and the Prodigy's Leeroy Thornhill.

The night will also play host to four Extreme Euphoria album launch parties, four Nukleuz parties and three Frantic parties.

Clubbers will also have used of Eden's new chillout lounge with Back To Mine DJs on the decks.

Lisa said: "This has to be the most amazing project I have ever been involved with. Myself and Anne are so excited we could burst.

"We are going to be dancing on the decks, dancing on the bars, dancing in the sea.

"We both know that this is going to be something to remember, something very special and we both promise we are going to put the fun back into the party."

Lashed launches on Wednesday June 18, and continues until September 24.

fof those who like it hard

Nice one mate - Fantastic news, a bit of full on Hard house!!!!

I'm there from 15th to 22nd and currently have the Wednesday evening free so I guess that's me sorted then!!!!

Roll on the opening parties!

Robo.....can I ask where you heard all of the above.......I know somone connected to Anne very well and just asked them.....they told me that Anne is not doing that.....I dont know about the Lisa lashes side of things.

it did sound like it was......this guy works for anne so i dont think hes messing me about. said he would be interested to hear where you heard it though....

maybe the war is getting to my head!!!
Robo, I stand corrected and fully apologise.....your messages are correct, Anne is doing some of those events with Lisa.....my friend was winding me up!!
Some friend I hear you say.
Keep the good info coming.

Back