LIO - oct/nov/dec 2019

McRackin

Super Moderator
FRI :arrow: Ibiza Talents [18th October to 27th December]
SAT :arrow: Vintage Ibiza / LiFT / Pandora / Ibiza Global Showcase / The Zoo Project [on rotation]

01.jpg

Any idea what the costs are for these events for a restaurant / club ticket. Are they in line with summer?

Maybe its not the typical Lio Crowd in winter.
Are there enough rich expats and rich locals on the island at this time who want to go there ? The locals can not pay so much

Maybe its not the typical Lio Crowd in winter.
Are there enough rich expats and rich locals on the island at this time who want to go there ? The locals can not pay so much

definitely not. but pacha keep lío open instead of pacha so they have at least one club open. it won‘t be anything like summer lío I think

definitely not. but pacha keep lío open instead of pacha so they have at least one club open. it won‘t be anything like summer lío I think

My experience a little out of season was , that the crowd was much younger than in summer.
Im not sure that there is a vip area ..

of course. winter ibiza clubbing is nothing like summer ibiza clubbing.

no VIPs and 80% spanish plus 20% expats

Game Over presents LiFT:
Saturday 26 October,
Saturday 23 November
Thursday 5 December
Saturday 21 December

Thanks Stivi - any difference to the dress code in the cool season?

well, you wouldn't wanna go in shorts now anyway would you.

I think trousers/jeans, proper shoes (can also be trainers in winter I think) and a t-shirt or a shirt should be fine. I really can't imagine them being very strict in the off-season...

Back