LIL Joeyyyyyyyyyyyy ...

S

*Saffy*

So you’ve been rerfecting your sound and honing your skills at home for quite some time. You have found your own sound, but you are also good enough to compliment any of the big league DJs. You love a party and you certainly know how to entertain the groupies. Your entire income to date his been invested on the finest tunes and you know if you got the chance you could make it to the top of the tree in the DJ world.

The only downside is that you can’t seem to get your break. Well here it is…. Your once in a lifetime opportunity. We are looking for a new DJ who can warm up the crowd for our new night Ahead Birmingham. We will be fully behind you and get you press. We will groom you and support you and give you advice on how to make it to the top. You will become part of the fastest moving and only forward thinking club night in the UK. You will be Ahead.

What we need from you is

An Hour Long Mix CD That Covers All The Styles That You Play – (You Must Mark On Your CD The Different Styles That Are Featured)
Your Current Top Ten Tunes.
A Recent Picture Of Yourself.
A List Of Your All Time Top Ten Favourite Records.

Do you not think that such a potential life changing question should have been asked in a slightly more private surrounds, say a phone, or face to face, or even a pm?

"only forward thinking club night in the UK"

Dont make me laugh :lol:

Its just scott bond playing at making Gatecrasher Mk2 :rolleyes:

I've heard its a good night but really, sounds like the people who run it think a bit too much of themselves and their night :lol:

And Rob, you know that question is a generic one from the Ahead flyer/competition....not a direct question to Joey? ;)

Robo said:
Do you not think that such a potential life changing question should have been asked in a slightly more private surrounds, say a phone, or face to face, or even a pm?

Err Robo .. what the f*** are you on about ? Do you really think if it were aimed at ONE person, I woul dhave put it on a public message board? LOL .. ffs !

This was taken off the Nu-Generation board ... and as Joey is in Birmingham and a bloody good DJ I shoved it on this one !

Robo ... jesus ..

N8 said:
And Rob, you know that question is a generic one from the Ahead flyer/competition....not a direct question to Joey? ;)

oh i didn't know that, in that case then i'm sorry saffy..... :oops:

N8 said:
"only forward thinking club night in the UK"

Dont make me laugh :lol:

Its just scott bond playing at making Gatecrasher Mk2 :rolleyes:

I've heard its a good night but really, sounds like the people who run it think a bit too much of themselves and their night :lol:

Not been. Would love to see inside the Adelphi tho ..

They were out for a weekend in Ibiza this year .... got hold of Kanya for the night then partied some more elsewhere ... lol .. they virtually filled a plane.

If you wanna be anywhere in this business though, thinking too much of yourself, is surely the way to go ?

Robo said:
N8 said:

oh i didn't know that, in that case then i'm sorry saffy..... :oops:

It's ok

I really think theyre trying to be a mini "Gatecrasher" as N8 said ..

but they have a very very strong promotional team ... I really do think that this next year, if you are known from "Ahead", then people will know you ...

and ... to answer your question NITEFLY . . . I aint got the bloody foggiest ... I just saw the advert type thingy and put the post on here .. *chuckle*

Back