lido,fiesta appts,fegureetes,ibiza

J

johntaz

anyone any info on these appts,staying 4 1st time this year,need a change from san an,how far from ibiza town,bora bora and state of rooms pool etc?nice one. :D

me and the missus stayed there this year for the opening parties. the rooms are basic but not bad and right on the beach. there was only the two of us staying in a family room for four - so we had plenty of space. very family orientated though and it was near impossible to get a sunbed at the pool with all the kids.
there is not much in figurettes itself, it's very quiet during the day but then again your right in the middle of ibiza town and playa den bossa. it's bout a 15/20 min walk to either. We hardly ever walked though. Taxis are about 5 euro.
it's not a bad spot but probably wouldn't stay there again. playa den bossa is a better base in my opinion.
Enjoy you jammy git.

sounnd lads 4 the info,taxi,s nice price at e5 to hit ibiza town,headen out on aug 29th with g.friend,my mate an his girl are joining us the 2nd week,ive the hol payed for allready so ill stick with lido,not that bothered about all the familys ill just hit the beach.5th time il b in ibiza this year,cant wait,just said ill try something different then san an this time.im fcuking getting old i think.again sound 4 the info lads. :D

it'll b my 5th time 2 ibiza over the last 5 years and not 5th time this year{i wish}

hi everyone try this website its good to have a look at the hotel etc you are going to on some theres 10 to 20 pics of any hotel u going to more than the brocure would give anyway www.vidado.com

Back