Libyan forces 'capture Gaddafi'

In a very sick kind of way this has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in AGES. Poor old Condoleezza - she's a great girl imo - but to have a nutcase murdering dictator get an infatuation on you in your line of work must have been quite disturbing for the poor luv :eek: - wonder if she kept up her inflappable cool when she found THAT one out ? :lol: ..
Whatever you think about her politics (and I often disagree with her), Dr Rice is a brilliant woman.

Interesting article here on how she dealt with Gaddafi:
http://news.yahoo.com/condoleezza-rice-recounts-kadhafis-eerie-obsession-213042866.html
(I suppose we'll have to read the book for more details :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very graphic images on the Mail website of his beaten body and then his corpse :eek:

He got off pretty lightly if you ask me, i was expecting them to tie him to the back of the truck & driven him around the city! ... Least that would have been my approach.

Why do you find it shocking? we had moaning because bin laden was "killed" with no proof, now the media show proof everyone is shocked :rolleyes:
It is world affairs sod it, who cares if he was dragged bleeding and shot to the head? He got off a lot lighter then the poor innocent souls he killed while in power! His death was quite slow in literall sense, I wish he'd been tortured for the pain he had put amongst his own people, lets embrace his suffering he didnt deserve a good send off :evil:

Why do you find it shocking? we had moaning because bin laden was "killed" with no proof, now the media show proof everyone is shocked :rolleyes:
It is world affairs sod it, who cares if he was dragged bleeding and shot to the head? He got off a lot lighter then the poor innocent souls he killed while in power! His death was quite slow in literall sense, I wish he'd been tortured for the pain he had put amongst his own people, lets embrace his suffering he didnt deserve a good send off :evil:

The shocked face was only to illustrate that I was shocked at that particular piece of news. Nothing more sinister than that buddy!

The shocked face was only to illustrate that I was shocked at that particular piece of news. Nothing more sinister than that buddy!

Fair doo's, thought the world was going soft. Graphic as the images are, I believe it sends a good clear message that these "leaders'" should have no place in the modern world. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever :)

Back