Lets get it over with then .....

Drew

While I'm still in holiday mode, here's a brief overview >

Saturday

Arrived slightly early from our bmibaby flight. Arrived at Es-Vive no later than half hour after touching down which set us off to a good start ;)

Saw Barbie and Tom walking down to Es-Vive before we'd even got there so had a quick hugs/kisses moment and went up to unload. Came back down and had few drinks together before heading into town for drinks and Base. Had a great few short hours with Babs/Tom before they sadly had to leave us :(

Also bumped into S-Express and his missus at Base, just as i expected - well cool dude and friendly as hell (more later)

Anyhow, decided to hit Def Mix at Pacha which i cannot go into cos i cannot yet remember much of it. We must have enjoyed it cos we left late and headed back to Es-Vive for drinks in the bar.

Sunday

Got up, got food and headed to Bora Bora. Beautiful weather so we sunbathed for a while then me and Paul headed to Space about 2pm. We left Angela on the beach cos she hates Space :?: and we intended to return a couple of hours later. Don't worry she loves her sunbathing and magazines. Anyhow arrived at Space to find a monumental queue so eventually headed back to beach and little worse for wear, oops should have waited till later :confused:

So, went back to Es-Vive around 4.30, ate, got proper ready and returned around 7pm, queued for approx. 1 hour and headed in. The night had begun ...

Chilled/chatted/wandered for a while cos Tom Novy was quite poor, then when Erick came on all that changed :p Put it this was Erick was back on form ;)

Had churned "A Little More Love" out for like 20 minutes, he kept stopping the music, teased another tunes then kept dropping "A Little More Love" each time and crowd was going ballistic!!!!!!!!!!!!

By this time our group was growing, S-Express and his crowd etc - what a party!!

Bumped into a few people from Sheffield also which was cool :D

What made the night though was the outside area and the chillout tents - why isn't Space like this every week :rolleyes:

All in all Space closing was awesome :p :p :p

Left around 2am and decided to go back to Es-Vive where another party was kicking off. Oh, the shenanigans there ;)

Monday

A little drizzle in the morning but stopped by lunch so went to eat somewhere crap and went to get ready for DC10.

Arrived late - around 3.30?? which was cool cos the terrace had been closed because of the rain but was fine when we arrived. Jo Mills was at the helm and it was rockin good :p

Within a minute of entering the club some spanish girl came up and paid me a compliment and kept smiling seductively everytime i passed her - makes a change from the men :rolleyes:

Some crazy characters in there i tell ya :eek:

Spent some time on terrace then wandered out into the 'yard' area and managed to catch some rays while jigging around.

The only spoiler was seeing a girl get dragged out by 4/5 doorman, one had her in a headlock while the others kicked the hell out of her :cry: I think she was English, not sure what had gone off but this freaked us out and decided to leave some time after.

Oh yeah, some whacky girl invited us back to some party at San Rafael but decided against it without much deliberation :rolleyes:

Couldn't stop thinking about food in DC10 so decided to head to Jet cafe and gorge on chicken and chips surrounded by ordinary folk :eek:

Headed back to hotel to freshen up, then went into town and chilled in Mao Rooms for 2/3 hours - v.nice ;)

Last but not least, back to Es-Vive for a further knee's up where I think most of DC10 came back - Jo Mills etc. It got a little crazy so we considered it prudent to go get some kip.

Tuesday

Had a reasonable nights sleep, checked out and headed into town. Walked like 10,000 miles shopping, eating etc.

Returned to collect bags for airport and it was surreal - the hotel had emptied just like that, they were basically turning off the lights as we left :eek: - madness!!

Four (well three and a bit) days of perfect carnage and fun, met some great people - you know who you are - and had a total blast :p

DrewUK said:
Also bumped into S-Express and his missus at Base, just as i expected - well cool dude and friendly as hell (more later)

Likewise dude!.....absolute pleasure to meet you guys. We had a blast man!!!!!!!!!!

(remember that guy Johan aka "Jurgen Klinnsman"!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!! :eek: thought Paul was going to p*ss himself!)

8)

DrewUK said:
The only spoiler was seeing a girl get dragged out by 4/5 doorman, one had her in a headlock while the others kicked the hell out of her :cry: I think she was English, not sure what had gone off but this freaked us out and decided to leave some time after.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Anyone knows more about this?

Was lovely to meet you, Angie and Paul, I think we need road trips up to Sheffield or you to London Town in near future :D

Glad you had a blinder, everytime I kept getting texts from you Sunday/Monday I just wanted to throw my phone at the wall lol ;)

Seeya soon x

Barbie said:
Glad you had a blinder, everytime I kept getting texts from you Sunday/Monday I just wanted to throw my phone at the wall lol ;)

Oops, i thought you wanted us to keep you informed at all times :rolleyes:

Was wicked to meet you and Tom too. We'll definately meet up again.

In fact, i think we should all book same time next year including BBS, Kang, S-Express etc.

It makes it so much better when you are with likeminded nutters ;)

Can't believe we only went on Saturday, it seems like we've been there a month :eek: Everything back here seems so weird and unfamiliar :(

basilea said:
DrewUK said:

I'm suprised at this, i thought DC10 security was the best/most friendly of any club this year.......

N8 said:
basilea said:
DrewUK said:

I'm suprised at this, i thought DC10 security was the best/most friendly of any club this year.......

Hmmmm, not on this occassion :eek:

Worse thing was we got our drinks spilled in the process :rolleyes:

Oh, i forgot to mention how much i love Ibiza at this time of year.

There were 'just enough' people around and LOTS of taxi's ;)

Most days were cloudy except Sunday which was beautiful and very warm. Laying on the beach at Bora Bora was just so chilled with scatterings of mostly cool people.

8)

some pics of space closing.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Back