Let´s Present Eachother And Tell Newbies Who We Are!

Ibiza-girlie

Me starting with some of the more known people in these crazy forums:

Barbie: Crazy-happy UK-girlie clubber, loves Carl Cox and other House guru ´s - Lives with Tom and is still going strong (27 years) 8)
Robo: The Spotlight fanatic, spends all his time here and comments on almost any post! :D UK-Boy, and Quite young! hihi
McRackin: The official Spotlight Photographer. This guy LIVES IN IBIZA - and takes photos of everything, you name it - he´s got it!

Now your turn, who would you like to present ????? :p

jsmith4519:- 23 year old who loves ibiza (and west end) into judge jules and jon carter

Ibiza-girlie said:
Me starting with some of the more known people in these crazy forums:

Barbie: Crazy-happy UK-girlie clubber, loves Carl Cox and other House guru ´s - Lives with Tom and is still going strong (27 years) 8)

Sorry hon but I don't like Carl Cox :p Insert Erick, Jon Carter, MAW, Derick Carter, Danny Krivit etc in place of Carl Cox are you're there :p

uhhh oh my god! lets try again:

Barbie: clubbing-nutter 6-days-in-a-row house-girlie who´s blonde like me! Dating Tom, but wishes to secretly date Erick Morillo or some of the other House-fella´s (naaah maybeee not) - From Fancy London Town, and also fancies a good laugh and good times in Ibiza

(how did I do??)

Back