less than a week and im kinda panicking!

K

kc

oh my god i cant believe i go in 6 days!

i know i should be reall excited but im actually quite nervous!

firstly im worried about not having enough money

also we are going with 18-30s who ive heard totally pester you into booking trips with them

im worried about the flight cos i get terrible earache

and last but not least im gonna miss my boyfriend as im leaving him behind!

can someone plaese give me some wise words to make me cheer up, chill out stop worrying!

thanks!

"Firstly im worried about not having enough money"

You can do Ibiza without much money - just buy drinks before you go into clubs/bars

also we are going with 18-30s who ive heard totally pester you into booking trips with them

Just don't fall for any of their cr@p, tell them you know more than they do (which even though you've never been before will probably be the case!!!)

im worried about the flight cos i get terrible earache

erm... got no advice for this one, sorry!

and last but not least im gonna miss my boyfriend as im leaving him behind!

awww bless - tell him to sort himself out and get a flight out with you!!!

Hope that sort of helps

X

ahhhhh kc relax mate!! take some deep breaths!

1) what ever money you have you will use it as to your best advantage and you CAN have some cheap FUN nights out in ibiza

2) do not whatsoever sorry about reps in 18-30's i'm sure they take NO for an answer, and if they don't might i suggest something a little stronger!!

3) miss your boyfriend is healthy and make it all the more great when you get back to his open arms!!

above all you are gonna have an amazing fantastic time and you will see all this worrying is not necessary!!

get exctied NOW check out the club listing, have a look at some of the beaches your gonna visit!! trust me you will start feeling :D :D

i'm excite for you!! 6 days WOW weeeeeee 8)

aw thanks so muck red and klingclubber.

i really do have to start getting excited dont i!!!

god people on this forum really do care eh!ahh so sweet.x

kc said:
aw thanks so muck red and klingclubber.

i really do have to start getting excited dont i!!!

god people on this forum really do care eh!ahh so sweet.x

of course we all do! :p

and of course you do! have to get excited that is
honestly surf this site to its fullest, check out all the different hotels, clubs news beaches etc, i guarantee you get excited in 10 minutes!!

its an order ;)

1) as Red says - much fun to be had for not much money - don't go to huge nights all the time - look for smaller nights which you might like (Retro @ Eden is usually reasonably priced and much fun) - plus the Sunset Strip bars and Ibiza Town are great for a night out too

2) try to avoid the welcome meeting - but if you do go, listen to what they say and politely refuse if you don't want to do any of it - if they keep on at you just point out that you have plans made already. the thing about 18-30 is that thye won't waste energy on holidaymakers who don't wanna participate - they have too much to do elsewhere!

3) for take-off suck on a sweetie or at least simulate this - apparently is stops your ears popping.

4) you will miss him a bit but you will also be having too much fun to let it get to you - the meet up after will make up for missing him - then after you tell him about the fabulous time you had, you can plan next years trip to Ibiza taking him with you! :D

I hope you have a tremendous time - i have no doubt that you will become as addicted as most of us on this site already are :lol:

IM GOING 2!

Im sooooo nervous lol im flying on saturday the 28th and im going on a club 18 - 30's aswell chick.

U can be nervous with me!

To stop your ears hurting, get ear plugs from the pharmacy at the airport. They really do work.

I used to get really bad ear-ache when I was a kid and that was only in the short flight to Holland. I don't get it much these days. I find the best thing to do is when you feel them blocking either yawn a few times or hold your nose shut and blow out your ears (sounds wierd). You might find it sore but once they pop it feels better. Sucking sweets or chewing gum also helps. I don't think putting in ear-plugs helps. You want to relieve the blockage rather than add to it.

ear plugs do work. by avoiding too much external pressure on your ear-drums. this helps equalising pressure. Im not a doctor but they do help me. I put them in when you start to descend.

I always have trouble landing too – it’s a nightmare. Sometimes the pain can last a couple of days.

I’ve tried all the usual things but they don’t seem to work. Never tried ear plugs though – I’ll give them a go the next time. Are they just the normal yellow foamy ones you get?

rustywoo said:
ear plugs do work. by avoiding too much external pressure on your ear-drums. this helps equalising pressure. Im not a doctor but they do help me. I put them in when you start to descend.

Ok, rustywoo, if you've tried it out must be true!

glasgow-chick said:
rustywoo said:

Ok, rustywoo, if you've tried it out must be true!

yes they do.

8)
relax!!!....... you are going to a wonderful magical island. Don´t worry about the money, because there´s a lot of cheap options if you look for them......... do not get dragged to the most expensive parties all the time girl, some of them just have the name but dont always deliver the goods........ have a nice trip

im going on saturday ive started packing as well!!!!

Dont worry about 18-30 im also going with them (Cause it was cheap!!) ive been before just make it clear you not going to buy anything of them

On the plane make sure you're well hydrated. It's easy to get into holiday mode & have a few bevies at the airport & on the flight. I always find this gives me a headache. Drinks loads of water.

Try & get tickets before hand for your nights out. In bars in Ibiza town or sunset strip in San An, you can end up paying up to 20 euros less I found. Ask ticket sellers for the cheapest tickets they got. Sometimes they'll offer you one at a discounted price, but you find they have even cheaper ones.

There are plenty of good inexpensive places to eat if you look around.

Have fun, I'm sure you will. Ibiza is a great place! :D

As soon as you step off the plane in Ibiza, and the warm air hits you, you hear the crickets, and you get that feeling in the pit of your stomach all your troubles get left in Britain!

Next thing you know, it 10am Sunday morning, your on the space terrace, sunglasses on, sun shining, bottle of san miguel, planes flying over head and 2000 people erupting!! Magic:)

Arrghhh Pooley - that smell when they open the plane doors heat/tarmac/aviation fuel - arrghhhhh!

I'm sitting here drinkin a cuppa, bored out me brains and you've got me tummy all jumpy and excited for August 17th!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back