Leo Messi's Hotel MiM Ibiza Es Vivé

McRackin

Super Moderator
Hotel Es Vivé has been renamed as Hotel MiM Ibiza Es Vivé!

No idea what MiM stands for but I found on google that the football player Messi recently bought Hotel MiM Sitges...

Interesting. So is Jason Bull no longer involved or is it a partnership? Sitges and Ibiza seem to be the only locations so far that I can see.

Hotel Es Vivé has been renamed as Hotel MiM Ibiza Es Vivé!

No idea what MiM stands for but I found on google that the football player Messi recently bought Hotel MiM Sitges...
Confirmed by IB3 television: Messi is now co-owner of Es Vivé :!:

*MiM = majestic i messi

Confirmed by IB3 television: Messi is now co-owner of Es Vivé :!:
*MiM = majestic i messi

I love the Es Vive. It's one of those rare places that has both a history and a soul. I know it's small and it's expensive but there's a vibe to the place that's a little sanctuary from the madness . . . of course the Experience Bar is an oasis of hedonism in itself !!! ;)

The staff are just amazing . . . without them (and Jason at the helm) it's probably going to end up being just another good hotel.

We have a reservation for June so going to have to look around now.

That's another small piece of Ibiza lost forever. :(

Jason Bull said:
Time for something new.....and a massive thank you to everyone that stayed, worked , partied or just hung out at Es Vive....It was always all about the people.

I've not seen Jason, or many of the staff from last year, in their publicity photos this year. So has Jason moved on? Unsure from the post above.

Agree that Jason and the staff were what made it so special.

Back