Legal Highs

LTTP

Does anyone know if there are any legal high shops in Ibiza? Or other places to get herby/legal highs? This is Plan B, but also for nights that only require a modicum of enhancement.

Also, does anyone know what the law is or where I can find out, in case I want to bring some stuff over from the UK?

Any hints or tips most welcome.

LttP

Laughing Gas??? are you having a laugh. This is just a rip off. 5 Euros for a 2 minute head ache. You might as well just get a 1 Euro shot from the bar.

Cheers Dotty. So, the consensus is that it's probably not worth trying to get legals through customs (unless you enjoy the rubber glove exploration of your privates!)

Laughing gas = doesn't do anything for me (I thought that's what our Finnish friend was euphemistically referring to when he suggested a hot air balloon. But I have since come to realise that he was probably just being sarcastic because he doesn't think people should take drugs. I don't think Americans should wear socks with sandals, but they do anyway ...)

So, if we go back to the original question - does anyone know if there is anywhere in Ibiza to buy legal highs, should Plan A fail?

LttP

Laughing Gas??? are you having a laugh. This is just a rip off. 5 Euros for a 2 minute head ache. You might as well just get a 1 Euro shot from the bar.

Couldn't agree with you more. I once spent an afternoon doing amyl nitrate - a few quick rushes, followed by a severe headache in the evening. Guess what - I never bothered again.

LttP

Funny enough, I know its a bit seedy but I dont mind a bit of the "room odours" now and again, and I dont tend to get headaches from it.

Now thats somethink else that I dont think you can get in Ibiza (if fact I was once told that it was illegal in Ibiza?)

Poppers = Loadsa fun!
they are my guilty pleasuer i love the spaced out feeling u get and dont seem to ge these headaches everyone speaks of.

In San Antonio theres a a shop that sells glowsticks/hash pipes / neon stuff that maight sell legal stuff but dont know for sure. is up one of the streets that go up from the harbour with loads of bars down it

Back