Left luggage!

M

missdee

Went to Ibiza as a 'virgin' in August - now returning for a long weekend on 19th September. Planning to head for El Divino straight from the airport (arriving approx 2am) - does anyone know if I can store my luggage at the club? :confused:

very very doubtfull....ask rob or babie there probably your best bet

This is something I've been wondering for a while - is there anywhere one can leave luggage on the island?

The airport would be the most obvious one....

Anyone know?

actually there is no where to leave your luggage at the airport...
I tried that....
you can only check your bags in if you have a flight.

wouldnt like to risk leaving luggage at the club. plus they prob wont giv u it back unless ur a fat tipper!

here here

:D im aving the same prob 2
ariving next fri nite at 2.30
n want 2 go 2 pacha for
oakey n tong f*** it
they better not play till i get there
he he :lol:

Just 1 wk to go eh Keifer/Keitho..how are those butterflies????? My bessie mate & her fella are flying out on that flight too, I think, deffo the 12th ..they couldnt get same week as us 19th -26th but I just reckon they wanna see The Oakey God himself!! They've both been there this year already on blokes and girlie holls - well for some eh! But well your in for a Top week if everyone else out there is as up for it as they are..and sure then we are coming to take the torch and raise the heat justa little more..ooh me thinks I just felt a wee flutter :lol:

Buns said:
Just 1 wk to go eh Keifer/Keitho..how are those butterflies????? My bessie mate & her fella are flying out on that flight too, I think, deffo the 12th ..they couldnt get same week as us 19th -26th but I just reckon they wanna see The Oakey God himself!! They've both been there this year already on blokes and girlie holls - well for some eh! But well your in for a Top week if everyone else out there is as up for it as they are..and sure then we are coming to take the torch and raise the heat justa little more..ooh me thinks I just felt a wee flutter :lol:
flying high

This will be interesting. I arrive two days before the hotel is booked. I hope the good people at the hotel let me leave my stuff there until then.

My "perfect plan" is seeming more complicated.

:oops:

Left Luggage

Just a random thought on this one - Are you hiring a car out from the airport, this could drive you to the club and store your luggage.

You could even have a kip in it the next morning!

Re: Left Luggage

dukemasterpro said:
Just a random thought on this one - Are you hiring a car out from the airport, this could drive you to the club and store your luggage.

You could even have a kip in it the next morning!

That's an excellent suggestion. The only hitch is that...

<drum roll>

I can't drive.

It's a shame as I'm coming from Canada, where the driving is on the same side of the road.

I might just try and get a room for just myself for the second day. If anyone has suggestions for a good place to sleep single....

There's no left luggage anywhere at the airport. We found a place at the port opposite the ferries for formentera but this closes at 8pm.

I saw quite a few backpacks at Sundays at Space.

It's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

Back