are you left handed / gay?

yes/yes in my case :lol: :lol: :lol:

LushCrew said:
It has also been said that a higher percentage of left handed people are gay

maybe we should do a poll:

are you left handed / gay?

yes/yes in my case :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes/yes in my case too :lol:

and jjinit do you have evidence to back up your wanky statement!! ;)

Apparently us lefties are also more likely to die younger, more at risk of disease and allergies, better at seeing underwater, more likely to stutter or have dyslexia and reach puberty later. Hmmm.

Think that being a lefty is genetic- it runs in our family-
Both nan's, mum, brother, 5 cousins.....
One of which, Emma, is a lefty and also gay?!
Definately think leftys are more creative/ artistic from my experience and my bro is dyslexic, although he punches like a girl and i can put him on his arse in a couple of seconds so definately cant confirm the fighting theory!!!

gingerfreak said:
Apparently us lefties are also more likely to die younger, more at risk of disease and allergies, better at seeing underwater, more likely to stutter or have dyslexia and reach puberty later. Hmmm.

But we're also the more intelligent. :D

Beckiboo said:
My mum and brother are both left handed, and my dad and me are both right :eek:

i challenge any of you lefties to a game of pro-evo soccer on the ps2!!!

bring it on!! :twisted:

out of the 4 kids (pauls) 1 is left handed, but when he eats he holds his knife and fork the way a right handed person would, and the other kids are right handed and hold their knife and fork the way a left handed person would :confused:

oh, oh, oh...........just remembered, I write with my right hand but hold my pen like a south paw!!! it looks a bit spacky!!

I used to eat with my knife and fork in the wrong hands but I trained myself to eat the right way :D

Back