Leese

i thought it was suspect the way the blonde one didn't cry when they lost. he has always been boo-hooing every time i've seen him previously but when he knew there were no more sympathy votes to get couldn't be arsed to turn on the taps!

does anyone know what the G of G4 stands for?

caught a bit of this X factor malarky...

I sound better than Steve after a night out, 60 Silk Cuts and a bottle of Jack Daniels...

and wtf was Osbourne ranting for?

did think the G4 boys sang well and were different from the usual bollocks these kind of shows throw up...

stuie said:
i thought it was suspect the way the blonde one didn't cry when they lost. he has always been boo-hooing every time i've seen him previously but when he knew there were no more sympathy votes to get couldn't be arsed to turn on the taps!

apparently Simon Cowell has already got a group like G4 who has been signed up with him for about a year now :rolleyes:

Leese said:
stuie said:

apparently Simon Cowell has already got a group like G4 who has been signed up with him for about a year now :rolleyes:

El Divo

Sharon was ranting because Steve is a complete (unt away from the camera.

He's totally fake (even more so than normal on these programs) and was really nasty to that Cassie girl as well after pretending to be her mate and help her.

N8 said:
Sharon was ranting because Steve is a complete (unt away from the camera.

He's totally fake (even more so than normal on these programs) and was really nasty to that Cassie girl as well after pretending to be her mate and help her.

if you believe the spin that they lay on for the trusting GB public.

........and all the people who've met/dealt with Steve in all the years he's been on the club circuit who all say the same about him.......

Back