lee coombes vs lick the frog?

discoplayer

i need 2 know as much info on this track as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

i (think) i heard this being played as a white by one of the Djs playing b4 me @ base say august ??? when i went 2 ask what it was he refused 2 tell me :rolleyes: ????????????? but i DO remember it was lee coombes vs someone else & that the track is this MONSTER breaksy/trancey thing with a MASSIVE bassline? Lee Coombes was giving out promo copies @ rock but i missed out cause i was working next door!!!!!!! :cry:

can someone tell me what this track sounds like PLEASE cause i want 2order it but am unsure whether it's the one i heard??

disco

it's on his latest album!

can't believe that dj wouldnt tell you who the tune was by, what a complete tw@t. :rolleyes: :confused:

White labels originated when the Northern Soul DJs didnt want anyone to see what record they were playing if it was a rarity they they had dug up themselves. But that was many years ago... what a twat

jon_d said:
White labels originated when the Northern Soul DJs didnt want anyone to see what record they were playing if it was a rarity they they had dug up themselves. But that was many years ago... what a twat

DJ Gee wouldn't tell me the name of a CDR he played at Bora Bora this year.

Stu Hirst said:
jon_d said:

DJ Gee wouldn't tell me the name of a CDR he played at Bora Bora this year.

Booooo

share the love ;)

Dj Gee never tells you the names of his tunes, I've tried a couple of times :confused:

Nice to see you back discoplayer, how was ibiza???

Mark Sun said:
Dj Gee never tells you the names of his tunes, I've tried a couple of times :confused:

Nice to see you back discoplayer, how was ibiza???

hi mark!! :D

ibiza was just awesum!!! i had so much fun.... i had given myself some goals 2 achieve b4 i got there & i surpassed them without even knowing it! ;)
i already have an apartment sussed 4 next year & all!! 8) :twisted:

thanks 4 asking dood!! 8) 8)

ppfffttt..... DJs who dont tell you track titles are ANAL!!!!! :x

discoplayer said:
hi mark!! :D

ibiza was just awesum!!! i had so much fun.... i had given myself some goals 2 achieve b4 i got there & i surpassed them without even knowing it! ;)
i already have an apartment sussed 4 next year & all!! 8) :twisted:

thanks 4 asking dood!! 8) 8)

ppfffttt..... DJs who dont tell you track titles are ANAL!!!!! :x

So you were djing at Base bar? Goodonyamate! :) Good to hear you're already sorted for 2005 - got a spare couch for a broke dj? :p

yeah i played @ base weekly.... also got somny, morgana & a lovely little bar opposite space called manoa! i didnt even have a demo!!!?? :eek: hahaha....

i have decided 2 leave Oz for 3 years next year so if you are heading 2 ibiza make sure you keep in touch.... i could prolly sort you out with a couch or two.... ;)

will PM ya my email address....

ciao & cheers 4 the info.... 8)

Back