Lee Burridge e-mail regarding dj 100 polls.....

Robo

This is soo funny

This is an e-mail sent my Lee Burridge to various people, have a read...

Oh no!!! DJ Mag Top 100 DJs voting is upon us again!

After the higher placings of less-commercial DJs last year, I thought it appropriate to email you once again and ask for your help in ousting the commercial dj-inosaurs. If you have a few minutes, please vote for your 5 favorite djs at:

http://www.djmag.com/vote.asp

It seems that the email I sent out last year has inspired other DJs and labels to send out similar pathetic attempts at gaining your sympathy vote. However, DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME!!!

But really.

Please vote for DJs that have impressed you in the last year (rather than a DJ who rocked your world in '96! e.g. Paul Oakenfold, who seems to be in the Top 10 every year without even DJing anymore!)

Finally, please forward this email to anyone else who you think is good at dancing and not to glowstick waving 15-year-old freaks who think Oakenfold is god (do you get the feeling Oakey's not getting my vote again this year???)

Thanks

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:p

nicked from godskitchen board who nicked it from crasher board.

j_love01 said:
McRackin said:
lee burridge is the special guest tonight (tuesday) at u..........

I would be there with bells on! Burridge is the bombdigity! :D

He's brilliant - never had a bad night at Burridge - always delivers the goods and a lovely chap too!!!!

puppylover said:
j_love01 said:
McRackin said:
lee burridge is the special guest tonight (tuesday) at u..........

I would be there with bells on! Burridge is the bombdigity! :D

He's brilliant - never had a bad night at Burridge - always delivers the goods and a lovely chap too!!!!

You got that right...he's funny as hell to be around...a riot I tell ya.

good lad indeed,bout time someone came out and nailed the clowns who vote for this.

i voted

hawtin
ben sims
dj rush
marco carola
innigo kennedy

Back