Leave your attitudes at the door please, this is Hed Kandi!

Robo

Hed Kandi have just been voted Best Newcomer to the island's club scene by Mixmag this year - and you'd better believe it when we say they are taking the island by storm!

It all starts on the door, where in spite of blaggers and guestlists longer than the normal paying queue, smiles on burly doormen remain intact - and this is August! Unprecedented friendliness.

El Divino is not as large as some of the other clubs, so there's a more intimate dance floor vibe, and the fresh, in-ya-face attitude is such a delightful change from so many other nights on the island. There's no posing, there's no snobs - it's just a party and everyone's just having fun.

On the decks you'll hear all your favourite tunes and more, many different genres are covered - if it'll make you dance, then they will play it - special mention goes to Paul Wilkins, who has been on top form all summer.

Of course if it all gets too much for you inside, there ain't many better places to chill than the El Divino terrace, with views to die for...

All in all, we loved it. A night by clubbers for clubbers. Reckon they'll be here to stay!

My fave night was Hed Kandi (apart from stoopid shoes hurting my feet) and what a great Venue, my fave. An d the litle body builder sercurity ;) yum! :D

El Divino is a nice club, but it's a shame the harbour stinks at times, me and my girlfriend got the boat across from the other side of the quay and she was sick as she got to the club because of the stench. Luckily she managed to refrain until we she got to a toliet.. :eek:

I'm so annoyed I miss Hed Kandi!!!

All my friends that just got back said it was the highlight of their trip.

But unfortunately my return flight is at 5am on sunday morning, so there is no way I can make it to Hed Kandi.

:cry: :cry:

Oh well, at least we can be sure they will return next year!

Cant wait for that night on the 13th of Sept., it'll be my first night on the island. As far as I know the Hed kandi crew have a special weekender on for that w/e.(although it could be the w/e after) Should be good.

ME said:
http://ibiza.tilllate.com/EN/picpage.php?gid=65037&fid=460252&mode=none&tim_uid=0&chartmode=0&grid=0

Which hed kandi dj is this on the left?

far left are Mike van Loon and headlining StoneBridge

gopher said:
ME said:
http://ibiza.tilllate.com/EN/picpage.php?gid=65037&fid=460252&mode=none&tim_uid=0&chartmode=0&grid=0

Well Gopher... You can hardly see stone en myself. The DJ with the Kandi shirt on is the Ibiza resident Matt Collins. It's his 3rd year on the Island playing for Kandi.

Bye

Mike van Loon

Mike van Loon said:
gopher said:
ME said:

Well Gopher... You can hardly see stone en myself. The DJ with the Kandi shirt on is the Ibiza resident Matt Collins. It's his 3rd year on the Island playing for Kandi.

Bye

Mike van Loon

Hey Mike when is teh next party in Holland of Hed KAndi?

[quote="wimpers
Hey Mike when is teh next party in Holland of Hed KAndi?[/quote]

Well watch out for a great party during the Amsterdam Dance event last week of oct! :p

It's gonna be great. Wonder who will be spinning in Amsterdam ?

Meneer van Loon, fly that past me again. Hed Kandy is doing a party at the Amsterdam dance event? Time and place would be good to know... :D

Back