layo & bushwacka's love story..

T

Tinkerbell

Can anyone out there tell me what is sung on the track? I think it's very hard to work out! It's just one of things that niggles me everytime I hear it...

This sounds very stupid but I think the lyrics goes something like this:

Where we go now, where we go know. All he was buying was just rice and....(dont have clue what the last words is).

What do you think?

Great tune by the way!! ;)

Hi,

still a good tune though, esp the tim deluxe mix, when emerson played this pacha went mental!!!

I think songs like that are good, where you don't really know what the lyrics are. Everyone has a different interpretation and it can be quite interesting to hear what some people think the lyrics are! :lol:

:D it does sound like me when ive got a cold, but dont you just hate it when people sing along to songs..and make the words up to fit!!! Oh well, this one might just go down as one of life's little mysteries...thanks anyway!!

It samples a Nina Simone tune ("rags & old iron") and I think it says 'all he was buying was rags and old iron'

so there ya go

As the track was called last year "Mongoloid" i would have to say that the vocals fits the track name, and r probably going like: "Rice and wine.... Rice and wine... All he was buying, just rice and wine..."
:lol:

just got the album..now that does have some unidentifiable noises on it..neverless..thanks for the nina simone tip..there's another piece of pop trivia i can throw at everyone at 4 in the morning...xxx

Can anyone out there tell me what is sung on the track? I think it's very hard to work out! It's just one of things that niggles me everytime I hear it...
Rags and old iron, rags and old iron, all he was buying was rags and old iron

Back