Lawler Vs Lawler

F

freak-n

lawler on the terrece or lawler inside space, will the sets be similar or be very different... ???

any insight on this topic, i am very curious what to expect as that steve is playing inside with felix when i attend am interested to see what he plays, i like the reports of his terrece sets so far..

would say that the terrace sets are more house tribal and inside will be more progressive tribal, a bit tougher inside.

Yeah I’d def say the Terrace too. His dark proggy sets get a bit dull for me and I end up losing interest.

Terrace.

Lawler on the Terrace, 7/15/01, was quite simply the greatest clubbing experience of my life. It was the standard by which all other clubbing experiences, before and after, have been measured. Sheer perfection.

I think basically any set inside will be generally harder, maybe with the exception of Cox- he seems to pound it out on the terrace...

true would agree that inside sets are more prog... but on the night im there he cant play prog full on before felix jumps on to close can he ?

on Steves website he talked about him moving towards a more house sound

this would suggest that an inside set would still be mainly house but a bit tougher than the terrace set he would do

macdonsj said:
on Steves website he talked about him moving towards a more house sound

this would suggest that an inside set would still be mainly house but a bit tougher than the terrace set he would do

That sounds good. I think Lawler is a fantastic DJ but I can’t stand his prog sets – I get really bored.

can anymore confirm if his space sets are simillar to his lights out cd?(the 2nd cd :D )

Cos thats the best thing since sliced bread

lawler on the terrace and lawler inside - both amazing in their own way - defo not boring!!!

in the opening of space , i hoped to listen something
like the lights out cd when he began djing in the
terrace , but all i heard was a boring set ... i will
give him another chance , he's worth it !

Back