laurent garnier+scan x at space

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Garnier was fecking amazing, I thought! One of the best sets I've ever heard, and I've heard plenty/ Scan X was a perfect foil for Laurent. Evil techno at its best.

Sorry you didn't like it.

Zabiela was amazing as well

I saw Garnier on August 24, along with lawler and it was the best night I've ever had in my life lone clubbing carreer.

will have to keep and eye out for him in england

andre27 said:
Couldn't disagree with you more.

Garnier was *beep*ing amazing, I thought! One of the best sets I've ever heard, and I've heard plenty/ Scan X was a perfect foil for Laurent. Evil techno at its best.

Sorry you didn't like it.

Zabiela was amazing as well

totaly agree with u...big sound this night.... :D

Zabiela was good but not as good as Layo and Bushwacka
they sounded amazing on the funktion 1 soundsystem

didnt think much of scan x

What hours did they all play inside??

I enjoyed a lot and it was an amazing set, incredible quality ornamentated techno, but even though a friend told me it was Garnier, I got to see he had not semi-long hair and he also had goatee or beard.

We were inside more or less from 12 am to 2'30 or 3 am, when we got back to the hotel.

By the way I don't remember who was playing inside when we arrived in Space at 7pm and stayed for a while in the inner room taking some drinks, but I found it too hard techno for me.

Garnier played an awesome set, my memeories a little hazy but can remember him dropping Knights of the Jaguar, Blackwater aswell as playing around half hour pure Drum n Bass! Best set I've heard in yonks!!

TigerVlc said:
What hours did they all play inside??

I enjoyed a lot and it was an amazing set, incredible quality ornamentated techno, but even though a friend told me it was Garnier, I got to see he had not semi-long hair and he also had goatee or beard.quote]Pretty sure that was Scan X, mate. We enjoyed his 'ornamentated' techno as well. Good shit, good shit.

David Phillips: 8 - 10
Zabiela: 10 - 12
Layo & B: 12 - 2:30
Scan X: 2:30 - 3:15
Garnier: 3:15 to close

Back