late september weather

Hi guys,
I will arrive in Ibiza on next friday. How about the current weather situation? Is it still possible to swim with a confortable temperature?

Hi guys,
I will arrive in Ibiza on next friday. How about the current weather situation? Is it still possible to swim with a confortable temperature?

non ti preoccupare.

yes it's still warm enough to swim...temperatures still go up to 30degrees C during daytime, while it slowly gets a tad cooler at night...i'd say very comfy at the moment!

non ti preoccupare.

yes it's still warm enough to swim...temperatures still go up to 30degrees C during daytime, while it slowly gets a tad cooler at night...i'd say very comfy at the moment!

Happy to hear this!
Looking forward to coming for the 4th time in Ibiza!

haven't read the thread but it's all about the electric storms and thunder and a good old fashioned storm, you'd be surprised but it puts a smile on peoples faces and creates for some interesting nights out/situations.

some of my best memories in ibiza are when its pissed down and then we've had to make the best of it.

today its overcast and hot and windy.

haven't read the thread but it's all about the electric storms and thunder and a good old fashioned storm, you'd be surprised but it puts a smile on peoples faces and creates for some interesting nights out/situations.

some of my best memories in ibiza are when its pissed down and then we've had to make the best of it.

I think the weather in september in the balearics, and also here on the Costa Blanca, is a bit like Any Murray, hit and miss. You can have 2-3 days of glorious sunshine followed by bloody 'Gota fria' storms, then hot, then wet. :spank:

I remember being in space for WLS closing in 06, when we entered the club (3-4pm) twas sunshine, then about 4am we had a massive thunderstorm (i suppose it was half a day later), and then it cleared in the morning around 11am.

It is very unpredictable in september.

i checked the weather forecast and most of the websites predicted that fri-Sat will be wind like 30m/s. Could you someone who is on island please confirm this on Fri,Sat, cheerz. Just curious bcos that is quite a storm and i might go on Sunday to Ibiza...

EDIT OH bugger, wind forecast is 30km/h, not 30m/s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back