late september weather

utagaura

Can I still bake in the sun? Then again, I went last year in August and it rained and I wore a sweater one morning.

When I see photos/ videos of people at the closing parties they all seem more covered up. :confused:

I've always been in august, late August or early September.

I'm debating not going for closings now, more mid-September so I can get in the heat..but then again... I could..hmnnn

Can I still bake in the sun? Then again, I went last year in August and it rained and I wore a sweater one morning.

When I see photos/ videos of people at the closing parties they all seem more covered up. :confused:

I've always been in august, late August or early September.

I'm debating not going for closings now, more mid-September so I can get in the heat..but then again... I could..hmnnn

You know I was wondering the same thing since you know I'm already going the same time you are planning.....being in Florida its so hot that time of year that I kinda expect the same in Ibiza.....so if anyone knows the typical weather at that time I would like to know too (for packing reasons). Also, will be in Barcelona for first few days of October--generally a little cooler there?

Oh, are all the clubs air-conditioned pretty well?

It's definitely quite a bit cooler in September, esp early morning/late at night. The weather can be a bit hit and miss, sometimes you may get glorious sunshine but there's likelihood of cloudy days/thunderstorms. It's never really bothered me before if you get a cloudy/rainy day in September cos you could always go clubbing in the day...........but this year I don't know what we'll do if it rains :?:lol:

You know I was wondering the same thing since you know I'm already going the same time you are planning.....being in Florida its so hot that time of year that I kinda expect the same in Ibiza.....so if anyone knows the typical weather at that time I would like to know too (for packing reasons). Also, will be in Barcelona for first few days of October--generally a little cooler there?

Oh, are all the clubs air-conditioned pretty well?

yeah the clubs are air con...I just want my hot beach weather too

I bet its colder than florida... not that I would know though.. Like I said, last year I went in mid August and the weather was cooler than I expected.. I'd had hotter weather in the first couple week of September!

It's definitely quite a bit cooler in September, esp early morning/late at night. The weather can be a bit hit and miss, sometimes you may get glorious sunshine but there's likelihood of cloudy days/thunderstorms. It's never really bothered me before if you get a cloudy/rainy day in September cos you could always go clubbing in the day...........but this year I don't know what we'll do if it rains :?:lol:

I know!!! I wonder if I should bring up Matinee again and whine and complain about that again?? :lol:

blah! maybe I should go mid-september instead!

Sometimes it gets chilly at night, especially around Ibiza port; a jacket or light sweater will do.
It rains sometimes but it didn't stop us going for a swim.
The only hassle, is when space parking is flooded but it doesn't happen every september.

I know!!! I wonder if I should bring up Matinee again and whine and complain about that again?? :lol:

blah! maybe I should go mid-september instead!

:lol: Tbh I've been all thru September and it varies from one year to another, it's not guaranteed gorgeous sunshine everyday like you normally get earlier in the season but you could get lucky......on the other hand you could have rain and cloud everyday for 5 days (and nothing to do :lol:;))

Been a few times in late september, mostly just for 3-4 days or so and always been lucky. Need a sweater sometimes in evening but lovely on beach during day. Having said that, I prefer when it's a little cooler, not baking like July and Aug. Also, I like the lack of crowds...just full enough for fun rather than stress !

Been a few times in late september, mostly just for 3-4 days or so and always been lucky. Need a sweater sometimes in evening but lovely on beach during day. Having said that, I prefer when it's a little cooler, not baking like July and Aug. Also, I like the lack of crowds...just full enough for fun rather than stress !

see I like it baking!!

ahh.. you people aren't helping me with making any decisions... :lol:

see I like it baking!!

ahh.. you people aren't helping me with making any decisions... :lol:

Then go for the closings.
We're going for WLS and Cocoon closings

The weather is not bad; have a close look how Barbie is dressed despite the piscina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then go for the closings.
We're going for WLS and Cocoon closings

The weather is not bad; have a close look how Barbie is dressed despite the piscina.

yeah that was my plan.. never been to closings..

main reason I'm debating mid september is

1. Carl Cox

2. hotter weather

yeah that was my plan.. never been to closings..

main reason I'm debating mid september is

1. Carl Cox

2. hotter weather

That Space swimming pool pic was mid September (I remember it cos it was the start of our hols), it was so bad that they closed the airport for a while :eek:

i went late september last year, weather was awful. rained most days, was a bit strange seeing hundreds of sun beds empty on the beach.

i went late september last year, weather was awful. rained most days, was a bit strange seeing hundreds of sun beds empty on the beach.

thanks! not what I wanted to know... ugh... decisions..

then again is rained a bit in mid August last year too!

So long as the rain isn't moving horizontally and it tops 14 degrees ...

Ahhhhh .... SCORCHIO!!!

... for a Scotsman

Back