Late Night Amusement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever !
That is your opinion.

who posts a nice letter that was sent as a pm in public?
Lol
Are you kidding me?

Ok I will give you as a numerator "ibiza punters" or sun depraved people that like to groove to music that originated from disco...

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever !
That is your opinion.

who posts a nice letter that was sent as a pm in public?
Lol
Are you kidding me?

Ok I will give you as a numerator "ibiza punters" or sun depraved people that like to groove to music that originated from disco...

Lol

I pointed out that a private message shouldn't have been put on the public forum in my previous post if you bothered to read it properly. I was wondering what you meant by "you white people" though? Most of what you write is incoherent gibberish but that seemed an unusual thing to say

I thank you for the sentiment of fairness. How is it incoherent that I am laughing at a losely penned letter that was written in a light hearted manner to a girl? - and the responce that it has gotten.
I am in awe as to what drove her to put this here thinking that she would get no responce. I feel betrayed and quite insulted to what should not deserve light of day. I was honest but friendly and as evidence the pm is there.
If that is incoherent maybe you need to look at another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you for the sentiment of fairness. How is it incoherent that I am laughing at a losely penned letter that was written in a light hearted manner to a girl? - and the responce that it has gotten.
I am in awe as to what drove her to put this here thinking that she would get no responce. I feel betrayed and quite insulted to what should not deserve light of day. I was honest but friendly and as evidence the pm is there.
If that is incoherent maybe you need to look at another thread.

Another thread? Most of your replies are incoherent...

For the third time, what do you mean by "you white people"?

Hey buddy, I am not answering your question. What do I deserve public scrutiny for uh?
This and other responces are not incoherent at all. You think you are going to get a responce from me after this?

get real and look for better amusment, stop giving wend23 the time of her day.

Hey buddy, I am not answering your question. What do I deserve public scrutiny for uh?
This and other responces are not incoherent at all. You think you are going to get a responce from me after this?

get real and look for better amusment, stop giving wend23 the time of her day.

Surely if you are going to throw around remarks like "you white people" then you should be able to justify or explain them? You are a f**king moronic w@nker and don't call me buddy.

With all due respect- " you get so give"

I have only been cool and friendly... Lol.

"Future" ......

Buddy

Sorry, it is not my fault you feel left out ..by all means move out.

Why are doing this?
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back